LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby For Baby!

Wasn't trying to be a huge dick, but I'd like to think I'm on the side of your best interest. I don't want to hijack your thread into a debate about the right age or circumstances to have a child, but, I can tell you, having lived coast-to-coast, that people everywhere are the same: When they're popping out babies in their 20s, they're not as ready, willing, or even able (mentally, physically, financially and otherwise) to provide the same kind of household as their Thirtysomething (throwback!) counterparts.

Beyond that, you're still young yourself. Children bring many things into your life, but, it's only a small replacement for the things you will be forced to curtail in order to properly provide them with the environment they require. Don't tell me turning 21 isn't a big deal (or do you guys drink legally younger over there?) -- being pregnant on your 21st is no fun. --and that's just next year!

There's so much more life left in the next nine years after that! What's on your Ten-year plan? If you put "Having kids" and "Housewife" or something, then, you're either A) Fulfilling your own prophecy, (congrats?) or B) Pretty damn apathetic about your life. Why would you not want more? Don't get me wrong, I can understand the nurturer mentality, but, I just personally think that people who lack passion, ambition, and direction have something wrong with them. Mentally. Deficient. I can't say for sure that's that's you, because again, this is just my opinion.

If you put "Education", or "Career" or some other kind of aspiration you can kiss it goodbye. You're not gonna be the next exec, big-wig, or fat-cat, and there is absolutely zero possibility that you will experience the educational and career successes of those without children. Oh, that's right. . . Family comes first, my bad. Think about that when you've got a teenager who wants everything the other kids have, but you can't give them.

And while I can't cite a source immediately, it has been shown that child prodigies, and above-average children (this includes intelligence, as well as aesthetically-pleasing features of the genetic variety) rarely come from parents under 27. Your DNA is constantly changing, evolving, (as it should!) and modifying our species for better survival, just as Mother Nature intended.

Wouldn't you want your stock to be the best it could be?

Don't get me wrong, I'm just as delighted as the other posters, but I feel it is right to bring the other side to the table. This is just my opinion, and I'm just another entity behind a keyboard, but, it's your life, and you only get one shot. Why wouldn't you measure twice and cut once?

Of course, you'll have plenty of time to think about these things during the celebrated late-night feedings, changings, and other moments you'd rather be doing something else.

Congrats, hon, REALLY! :)

/hijack

Thanks but actually, I am already qualified for my career choice, my partner has a very good job, and I am looking forward to this. And doing something else? Why do you think I'd rather be doing something else rather than looking after my own baby, what's wrong with you.

I dont care what you say, or whatever your problem is. This is my choice, not yours.