LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anybody Have Any Insight On The Abu Overnight?

I'm getting the house to myself for a week, and I'm lookin to branch away from drug store bought depends. was hoping somebody who has tried these might be able to give some insight on the general feel of em, and how you would compare em to some others (Bambino in particular). thanks.

Guest Pizaz

I would take Bambinos over them in a heartbeat. The tapes on the ABU overnight remind me a lot of depends, which means... not great. As far as absorption goes, let's just put it this way... Bambinos passed the drunk test, whereas the ABU overnight did not (as in straight wetting after a night of drinking). They feel OK and they look OK, but if you want a more quality diap, go Bambino...

I'm getting the house to myself for a week, and I'm lookin to branch away from drug store bought depends. was hoping somebody who has tried these might be able to give some insight on the general feel of em, and how you would compare em to some others (Bambino in particular). thanks.

bambino dont fit right low rise.so I would say get ABU overnight they fit great look more like a baby diaper and hold just as much as bambino if not more..

I got the abunverse overnight, they suck, in that the tapes are lousy and don't hold, and the absorbancy is that of a cheap made diaper. If you want a good diaper find another brand, these diapers aren't worth you to spend your hard earned money on.

I have tried them before because the print is descent - I really dislike the fitting of the diaper and the absorbency is very poor compared to other diapers of roughly the same price. The diaper is not worth what is being asked for it in my opinion. You would be better off if you want the prints getting Bambinos. Bambinos, Abena, Molicare are all better than the ABU diaper. Just my opinion though...not a bad diaper, just not worth the money in my opinion.