LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question

Guest Guest

Posted a thread in the Rest of Your Life area, instead of general discussion, by accident (titled Question). How do I move it to general discussion so it gets more attention as I feel it is a worthy topic of discussion?

Perhaps it was deleted by accident?

I dont think there was anything unsuitable in the original post.

The question was about whether parenting had changed your attitude toward diaper wearing fetish if I recall correctly?

If this is an unsuitable topic for discussion, I am sorry, please remove my post.

But to answer your question.

I am not a parent, but there are plenty of children in my family so I feel I am in a position to post some thoughts on the topic.

From my perspective, being around children in nappies is just nothing at all, I just feel no connection between my cousins/neices/nephews in nappies and my own desires to wear them. My experience is that I am able to totally seperate the two things. I never wear nappies when I am around them and to be honest I find their nappies a bit gross.

I sort of think that their nappies are just another part of them being a baby. I have been peed all over when they leak and puked all over heaps of times.

But then again, I am a DL rather than an AB. It would be interesting to hear the thoughts of parents and people that are ABs.

Perhaps it was deleted by accident?

I dont think there was anything unsuitable in the original post.

The question was about whether parenting had changed your attitude toward diaper wearing fetish if I recall correctly?

If this is an unsuitable topic for discussion, I am sorry, please remove my post.

But to answer your question.

I am not a parent, but there are plenty of children in my family so I feel I am in a position to post some thoughts on the topic.

From my perspective, being around children in nappies is just nothing at all, I just feel no connection between my cousins/neices/nephews in nappies and my own desires to wear them.

Nappied Dan,

Thank you for your response, as I was afraid that it might have been deleted as it was deemed unsuitable, which I could not understand. I guess your theory that it was deleted by accident might be accurate, as this post seems to still be standing.

Thank you for your answer to my question, this was exactly what I was looking for, honest insight.

I have only recieved two responses so far but I would love to hear if others feel that parenting has decreased their want to be diapered. Just a theory but I think it might.

I don't have any children either, but I don't think changing a baby's diapers would change my desire for them. I certainly understand the question, as having to do this could change one's feelings about diapers, but the purposes are so different.

Babies need diapers (or maybe we need them to protect our stuff!) whereas we use them as protection of a different kind. For me, diapers protect me from the cold, hard world out there. They make me feel safe and secure. I don't think changing a baby would change that for me.

-RMS