LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Am Wearing A Goon Diaper Right Now!

I'm so glad that I'm small enough to fit them. They are made very well. I wish I could get them more easily. They are very comfortable and are very absorbent. If anyone knows a place I can purchas them on a steady basis, please, let me know. Please also make sure the site is in english, as I do not know Japanese. Thank so much.

Guest YkDave

I have seent he pictures of them and they are huge compared to the north american diapers!

How big of a waist do they fit?

As for getting them easily, thats likely never going to happen unless a whole whack of people can get together and import a bulk shipment.

How about posting a pic of you wearing them so we see how they look and fit on someone rather than a flat pic.

I want some of these very badly could you share a couple samples with me in exchange for some vintage baby diapers that I have. Please get in contact with me and let me know and we will exchange. Thank you for your time.

Sounds like these are something that would work well for me, but I am disappointed to hear that they are not available inside the U.S. Small sized adult diapers tend to fit large on me, but youth diapers ride too low, resulting in both sizes leaking on me. It seems to me that these would be the in between, and work well for me. Maybe I should just pack my stuff up and move to Japan ;-).