LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who And How You Told

NewdudeDL

So I've been with my gf for a little over three months now. About a month ago I told her I was a DL (though I didn't use the term) after going for a walk with her on a sunny day. I asked her how she felt about it and she was just kind of deadpan "It's not something you can help", an almost "Don't care" kind of look on her face (though she was also wearing sunglasses; made facial expression a little hard to read). I haven't worn a diaper around her yet because I wasn't sure how she would react to it.

Now I find myself more and more attracted to AB things, to the point where I have a pacifier, bottle and blanket. Part of me is also curious about being a "Sissy" (though this really scares me deep down, as it was drilled into my brain by family that such a lifestyle is completely unacceptable :bash: ). Now I'm starting to feel like I need to tell her about these things not so she'll baby me or anything, but because we're getting closer together all the time and I don't want to hide this from her.

So my question I guess becomes this:

If you told your significant other about this side of yourself, how did you work up the courage to do it? Especially if said person seemed extremely "vanilla" in their lifestyle?

I know I'm already halfway there, what with telling her I'm a DL, but I'm just so scared to take that second leap now. She never said much of anything about it which scared me more than her saying "Gross, I never want to see you again!"

I told a friend. I dont know why I told her but I did and she didnt judge me! She actually thought it was cute and understandable and she read up on it and then asked if she could be my mommy.

Baby amber thats cool, you got a new mommy.

with all the diffrent things out there most poeple it wouldnt bother them. I told my wife when we was dating, she just looked at me and said well does your diaper need to be changed, with a smile. this is when i found out she works at a nursing home, and is used to dealing with adults in diapers, and changing and dealing with some down right messy things,

now as my wife and my mommy, life cant get better then this for me.