LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Been Changed? The Saga Continues...

Well, not so much of a routine I guess...

This evening, after dinner and the kids were in bed, I was watching TV while my wife was working on the computer. I felt the need to go poop, but I was wearing a cloth diaper, plastic pants, and onesie, as well as jeans and t-shirt. I got up and told my wife that I had to go #2, and she said, "Your wearing a diaper aren't you?" I said, "Yeah" and she said, "Well, that's what their for." I told her that I was wearing a cloth diaper and she said, "Oh well, accidents happen." I guess she was pretty immersed with her work.

I left it at that and went back to the living room. A short time later I pushed out a soft load into my diaper, followed by a nice long warm pee. I sat it in for awhile and then my wife came into the living room and said, "Whew, smells like someone pooped their pants." I raised my hand and said, "I need a diaper change." She said, "OK, lets go do it." I followed her down the hall and she cleaned up my poopy diaper and I got into the shower.

When I got out of the shower, the room smelled much better and I think she must have sprayed some Fabreeze or something. She was standing there next to the bed, and had laid out a fresh cloth diaper, plastic pants, powder, and pins. She powdered me and pinned me into a thick nightime diaper, and covered it with a pair of red (more of a pinkish now) plastic pants. She said, "There you go. Now you smell much better." I told her thanks and then she started getting herself ready for bed. I just got onto the computer to give you the update.

Goodnight.

When I got home from work, I overheard my wife talking to Norma. I guess since the weathers been nice for a couple weeks, I need to go over there to do some early spring yardwork.

I am sure Norma has a few 'chores' on her list for me to take care of.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry it has been so long since I’ve updated. Life is good with both Norma and my wife taking complete care of my diaper needs and more. First let me start with Norma.

We’ve pretty much settled into a routine. During the week, I go over to her house for lunch and a diaper change. If I’m poopy (which is usually the case), she cleans me up and changes me into a medium weight cloth diaper and plastic pants. About twice a week I will also get to dry nurse on her breasts before I have to go back to work.

On Saturdays, I have an arrangement to work at her house from about 8am to noon, to compensate her for childcare that she provides my kids in the afternoon after school and until my wife gets home.

It is typical for me to wake up in a wet cloth diaper and go over to Norma’s. She changes my morning diaper and feeds me (literally) breakfast like I am a baby. She usually serves various flavored yogurt, chopped/mashed bananas, oatmeal, and/or applesauce. She likes for the food to dribble down my chin and she cleans it up with the spoon and then wipes my face down with a washcloth. After breakfast, we go over to the couch and she breastfeeds me. She is usually still in her nightgown at this time which provides easy access to the boob and more. Ten to twenty minutes of breast play usually gets her worked up enough for her to want “Mommy’s turn

I went over to Norma's yesterday (Saturday) and she gave me the full baby treatment. After a changing and feeding, I nursed on her breasts for awhile. She got heated up and I fisted her and then fucked her from behind. She changed a poopy mid morning, and then changed me into a cloth diaper. After my chores she sent me home.

Today, my wife had arranged a sitter for the kids and we had some time to ourselves. My wife started out by changing me into a thick cloth diaper with the pink plastic pants she bought. She also dressed me in the pink onesie that she adorned herself. She thinks I look so cute and she had me nurse from her breasts. As I was nursing, she rubbed my cock through my diaper and I had a raging hard on. She said she would help me out and she unsnapped my onesie and unpinned my diaper and I fucked her hard on the couch in the living room. After my orgasm, she had me keep pumping and she fingered herself to an orgasm. After we were done, she pinned my diaper back on and snapped my onesie back on. She had me vacuum the house with me dressed in my pink onesie.

I'd say I had a little fun.

• 4 months later...

It has been a long time since I have updated this story. My life is stable and my wife and Norma completely take care of my diaper changes and more. We still maintain privacy when changing, but my young kids now know that daddy has to wear diapers (it was almost impossible to keep it a secret any longer) because he injured his back in a car accident several years ago.

Back in March 2010 to June, I started taking some oral medicine to combat toenail fungus, and a continuing side effect has been constant diarrhea for the last six months. This has led to substantially more frequent diaper changes, crotch rashes, and diapering treatments. Due to the runs, Norma and my wife have been keeping me diapered exclusively in disposables so that they don’t have to wash poopy cloth diapers. At nighttime though, my wife diapers me in a disposable, and then a cloth diaper and pins with plastic pants to catch any wetting leaks.

Norma has been great at being a mommy. Of course I have already detailed many episodes of dry nurse breastfeeding, babying, and more. This is still a regular occurrence on the weekends. I usually go over to her house on Saturday morning to do yardwork. We start the morning with a diaper change. Almost always I arrive wet and messy and she changes me into a fresh disposable diaper while I suck on a paci. Then she feeds me breakfast, usually yogurt with chopped bananas, and oatmeal. She spoon feeds me, making sure to smudge or dribble food down my chin, and then cleans up my face with a washcloth. After that she breastfeeds me on the sofa for about 15 minutes while she gets warmed up. She then wants baby take care of mommy as likes to be fisted to orgasm. After that, one of several things may happen: if I have not wet or messed my diaper, she may take my diaper off and suck my cock (she likes to deepthroat), or I may fuck her from behind until I cum. If I have wet or messed and she needs to change my diaper again, after cleaning me up she might shave me, lotion me up and masturbate me. I get rediapered and usually get put back into my sweatpants to do yardwork, but her backyard is very private and when it is warm, she has sent me outside in a onesie or just a diaper and t-shirt. It’s pretty crazy mowing the lawn in just my diaper and tennis shoes. If I wet or mess later that morning, Norma will change my diaper, but usually it is around lunch time I will come inside and she will make me lunch. She always makes sure that she sends me home in a clean diaper.

A couple of weeks ago, I was working at my store and had to go over to Norma’s four times before noon to get my poopy diaper changed. I could not control my diarrhea squirts. I wasn’t getting anything done and she said that my diaper changes were so frequent that she ended up coming to my shop to take care of me. She read a book and I think she changed me about 12 times that day. She was a sport and brought lots of supplies and changed me in the back room of my store. I heard a customer come in one time when Norma was changing me and Norma stood up, leaned her head out the door and said, “We’ll be with you in a moment.

Norma came over for dinner and a movie tonight.

After dinner (and a couple of beers during dinner preparation for me), Norma changed my wet and messy diaper before the movie.

We just finished the movie (The girl with the dragon tatoo) and Norma and my wife changed me together in the bedroom.

They changed me into a Tena Ultra disposable with a heavy weight cloth diaper with red plastic pants covering.

My wife did the support role of handing wipes, handing over the diapers, powder, pins, plastic pants, etc., and Norma did the actual changing.

I'm thickly padded and ready for bed. :)

So I have been wanting to try some new diapers for awhile. In the past I have tried many brands such as Attends, Depends, Molicare, Tena, and many others, but since I have multiple cases of my usual Tena Ultra in the garage, I was not sure I should try something different for a couple of reasons. If I like something else better, I would still have hundreds of Tena’s to get through. Also, the Abena’s that I wanted to try cost almost twice as much money. I talked to my wife about it and she said, “Go ahead and order them, I’m sure you’ll get through what you have.