LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Been Changed? The Saga Continues...

My wife just changed me into my nighttime cloth diaper, plastic pants and onesie. She mentioned that she talked to her mom today. I jot a little nervous at what might be said next. She mentioned that her mom cleaned up a blowout today and I replied that I couldn't help it. She said that her mom told her to start putting plastic pants on over my disposable diapers to prevent blowouts.

I work up with a wet cloth diaper and after my shower my wife changed me into a Tena Ultra disposable. Following her mom’s advice, she also slipped a pair of plastic pants – blue, up my legs and with a little help over my diaper. I sat up but my wife said, “Wait….here

Well it is so nice that your wife and mother in law have gotten in touch with your baby side too. I bet it won't be too long before Norma brings out a baby bottle for you during your movie nights, or for your weekend baby play. I hope that you keep having fun and let it move naturally to the next level.

SoakedinIowa

Continued from above...

We sat down together and she put a pillow in her lap. I waited for her to pull her shirt up and unfasten her bra and then I laid my head down on the pillow. I opened my mouth and she guided her nipple to my lips. I latched on and sucked vigorously. Norma let out a quiet moan and leaned her head back on the sofa. I worked her nipple like a pro and I could tell that she was liking it as much as me. I sucked on her boob for about five minutes and then it hit me – the enema was ready to come out. I continued to nurse from her and a watery mess jetted from my ass into my diaper. I could hear the watery slosh fart out of me and Norma lifted her head and looked at me, and then stroked my face and hair. After a few caressing touches, she unlatched me and I switched sides and went back to work. I sucked on this side for about a minute or two and then Norma reached over and patted her hand on the back of my diaper. I started to suck harder on her nipple, but she gently unlatched her breast from my mouth and said, “Mommy needs you to switch.

Cloth diapers on Friday went fine. I guess its pretty easy when a diaper change is only a phone call away.

My wife has kept me in cloth all weekend, and I think I went through all 12 of my cloth diapers. She just finished a horendous load of wash and folded them all and put them in my dresser.

I'm comfortable wearing cloth on a daily basis, but I prefer a disposable during the day at work.

My cloth diaper was wet as usual when I woke up. When drying off after my shower, I noticed that my wife had set on the bed a folded cloth diaper, blue diaper pins, baby powder, white plastic pants, and blue onesie. I came out of the bathroom and she was unfolding the cloth diaper and said, “Ready?

Yep, She noticed that I had a heavyweight diaper on right away. She asked me if Norma changed me into it and I said yes. She asked me if I had a mess today, but I didn't.

She changed me into another thick nighttime diaper and plastic pants. She buttoned my blue onesie back up and I changed into sweat pants. We made dinner and just got the kids to bed.

Have a nice evening.

Well, I found out what missing a bowel movement yesterday was all about today.

I'll spare you the details, but had a wicked mess this morning in cloth diapers and it wasn't pretty. It also seems like I'm coming down with a bug, so it's not surprising I'm getting intenstinal reactions.

I had to call Norma mid-morning. I'm not sure if it was the coffee that loosened things up or what, but a major explosion would not be an understatement. She handled it well, but I could tell she was grossed out. She mentioned that if something like this is going to happen, to make sure I'm wearing a disposable diaper with plastic pants for extra protection. She also trimmed my pubic hair again after she got things all cleaned up. She changed me into a dry cloth diaper and sent me on my way. She said she would get the dirty cloth diapers washed, but that she would prefer to have a better stock of them at her house, and that she also needed more disposable diapers too.

I guess Norma must have talked to my wife, because today when I got home, my wife told me to take some stuff over to her mom's house. There was a grocery bag with a few more cloth diapers, plastic pants, and wipes. Also my wife had gotten a bag of Tena Ultra disposables from the garage for me to take over.

Norma changed my diaper at lunch time today and again when I went over there after work. My afternoon diaper was a wet cloth diaper and changed me into a dry cloth diaper. Since I didn't stay long at lunchtime, Norma offered me a breastfeeding and I took her up on it. It probably took an extra twenty minutes or so, but when I got home my wife asked me what took so long. I told her that her mom fed me. She wasn't upset as she assumed it was more of a dinner plate, not dry nursing boob.

I think we are working into a routine. Norma and my wife talked on the phone about how to deal with the timing of my messy diapers. It was funny to hear them negotiating on the phone about what kind of diaper to change me into at what time, and who was going to change when, and stuff.

Since I seem to have my usual bowel movement mid-morning, it was decided and I was told that my morning diaper change by my wife would be into a disposable, with plastic pants if deemed necessary. Onesies are still used when they are clean and available. After my bowel movement (or lunchtime) I would be changed into cloth or disposable depending upon circumstances. Evening and nightime would be cloth diapers.

So this is good. I get to have my wife changing me into cloth diapers at nighttime, disposable diapers in the morning, and likely cloth during the weekends, except when we go out I can wear disposable. Norma will usually be changing my messy diapers, and providing other extra's.

Sorry it has been all week since I posted and update, but I am sure that you will not be disapointed.

This happened last weekend. I am still thinking about it. I had a great weekend. On Friday, I overheard my wife talking on the phone with her mom. Since it has started to rain, and is expected to continue the next few days, my wife asked Norma if she still needed me to come over (for my normal yard maintenance chores). I guess Norma said she still wanted me to go over to her house as she had some ‘inside chores’ for me. My wife told me this and I said fine.

On Saturday morning, I awoke with a wet cloth diaper under a pair of yellow plastic pants and a white onesie. I got up and put on a pair of sweatpants and got myself ready to go. Norma would change my diaper this morning. My wife was still in bed when I kissed her goodbye and told her I’d be back after lunch, or maybe sooner. On Saturdays, I usually go over to Norma’s, so this has become pretty routine.

When I got there, I walked in and saw that she was still in her night gown. The first thing she said was, “Does my baby need a diaper change?

Sorry for the lack of updates, I have been ill lately.

My illness has included vomiting and the runs, as well as the standard head cold and crappy feeling.

The only thing good about it is that my wife has been changing my poopy (diarreah) diapers.

She doesn't particularly enjoy it, but she is doing it for me, and being real nice to me also.

Well, I'm finally over my illness. It was a duzy for a few days.

My wife was a good sport about changing my wet and messy diapers.

Yesterday, when changing me into my nighttime diaper she actually said that it (changing poopy diapers) wasn't as big a deal as she thought and that she wouldn't mind doing it sometimes.

My diaper flooded today. I had drank quite a bit of OJ this morning, and then coffee at work. I peed so much it leaked under my plastic pants to my onesie and into the seat of my jeans.

I had to go over to Norma's for a change.

When she saw what happened she helped me get undressed and she changed my diaper. She put my clothes in the dryer and I was wearing only a disposable diaper. After she washed her hands, she said, "It's a little early for lunch, but do you want to nurse?" I said yes and we went over to the sofa. I suckled on her breasts for awhile and then it was her turn. I took good care of her.

I haven't had to change my own diaper in months. Norma does it most of the time, but my wife is being really nice to me lately. I guess it is because I continue to bring home the bacon. I think I'm going to have to put my bacon into her tonight.

I took a shower before bed last night. When I got out, my wife had my nightime cloth diaper supplies ready, but I told her I wanted to fool around. She agreed and we had a fun time. After foreplay, she got on top for awhile, then we did doggy style, and then I finished off by really fucking her hard in the missionary position, and then while I was still inside she rubbed herself to an orgasm. We were both exhausted when we finished. We laid in bed for awhile, and then we got up and she changed me into a cloth diaper and I slept like a baby.

I've been kept in cloth diaper and plastic pants covered by a onesie all weekend. I went through every single cloth diaper that I have here at home. I had a poopy in one of my cloth diapers and my wife wasn't happy about cleaning up that. She is just getting ready to do a big load of laundry of cloth diapers. She washes my plastic pants by hand and hangs them over the tub to dry.

Last night I helped my wife fold all of my cloth diapers. I asked her why she was being so nice to me lately and she just said, "Because I love you." I said, "You sure have been nice about changing my diapers" and she said, "Yeah, I know it is something that you would like for me to do for you." I agreed and said, "Is there anything nice you would like for me to do for you?" She said, "Yeah, for starters, you can try to not poop in your cloth diapers because it leaves a stain, see-" and she held up a cloth diaper and I could see the poop stain. I said, "OK, I'll try, but-" She cut me off and said, "I know, it's an accident." I smirked at her antics and said, "Anything else?" She said, "Yeah, you can give me a massage tonight." I agreed as I hoped this was code for messing around later.

When we got in bed, I stroked my wifes hair and gave her a back massage. This progressed and I ended up eating and finger fucking her pussy until she had an orgasm. She loved it and I was left with a throbbing hard on under my diapers.

So I've been getting into a diaper routine.

My wife changes me into a disposable diaper (Tena Ultra) in the morning.

I usually have to pee around 10am, and then try to poop before lunchtime.

I go over to Norma's for lunch and she changes me into a cloth diaper (or disposable if I have not pooped).

I get changed into a cloth diaper after work (usually by Norma).

My wife changes me into my nighttime cloth diaper before bed.

Life is good.