LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers On Vacation

I am on a trip to germany, and it is a business trip. My boss and coworkers are all, of course, in the same hotel. I can't find diapers anywhere, and I only brought three with me! Does anyone know where the best place to purchase diapers might be? I know I could just not wear them over here, but I'll be here for a month and diapers are as much a part of my life as my phone. As in, if I forgot my phone I would be inconveinienced but I'd get by. Any opinions are helpful. Thanks community.

In Germany, adult diapers are usually sold at shops called "Sanitätshaus" or at the pharmacy. Some drugstores like Rossmann or dm sell them too. You should look up the local Sanitätshaus at your area on the internet or in the phone book, walk by and buy some. A Sanitätshaus also sells wheelchairs, crutches, braces and everything else disabled or chronically ill persons need, so staff won't care much about selling adult diapers.

Another option, and one that works if you don't speak much or any German:

If you are staying at the hotel call the concierge desk (or better yet ask for the manager). If you are on a work trip you are likely in a nicer hotel and they will have dealt with plenty or travelers who need diapers. Tell them what you are looking for and ask if they can either suggest a shop or have any ideas. Hotel staff really love helping out people in their hotels and I am sure they would by happy to help and will ask no questions.