LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ahh I Messed Up Im Worried

So i went to drugstore.com and got a pack of x pluses but like i didnt think the order was going through, so i re ordered it around 6 times... : ( and i have a prepaid card that only has like 23 bucks or so.. i sent them an email telling them that im sorry and that to erase all the orders i just made.. do you think everything will go well?

If you only have 23 bucks on the card, chances are the remaining orders will not be processed, but I would probably call them on the telephone to be sure. Online merchants have to deal with multiple-clicking buyers on a fairly regular basis, so I'm sure your situation is something they have dealt with before. Still, if it was an honest mistake on your part and you know it, I'd call them up and ask to speak to somebody to make sure it works out the way it was supposed to. I doubt you have anything to worry about, especially since it can take a few business days for credit card transactions to be officially processed, during which time canceling such orders is a reasonable alternative.

I hope this helps.