LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey

Hi, my name's bing (from my surname bingham) I live in hampshire england and am 18 yrs old (and a week :D)

Umm I can't be bothered to list my whole life story because i'm sleepy and in need of a shower but will just say a couple things about myself. I'm a male about 6ft tall...slim build...and other stuff :P

My nappy experience has been very limited because i haven't had access to buying nappies over the internet because i live with my parents and the thought of them finding out would kill me. So i've been wearing drynites mainly (8-15 yr old ones) i've just noticed they've changed the design on them and to me they feel a little bigger then the old ones. They fit me fine and hold a fair amount if you don't flood them, I also used pampers size 6 as stuffers for a while, i then realised that i could actually fit into them, so would wrap myself in that and then pull a drynite over the top.

Last night i went and bought some more drynites at about 2:30 am...hoping it would be dead in tesco...no...i swear there were more people there then ever before...i almost backed out but on the way out of the store i saw them...so grabbed 2 packs (£8 not too bad) went to self serve...rushed through heart beating a million beats per second and then rushed out to my car and drove home...now i want my pampers back to accompany the dry nites...So yea that's a little mindless blabber from me...any questions feel free to ask...i plan to post random things around the forum when i get bored in the early hours of the morning

thats it

Baby_Bing