LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Is Going On With Louise At Creatingyourdesires.ca?!

I heard a while back on the forums that, according to a paypal message, "Louise has taken a fall and was seriously hurt is expected to be back to work in about a week." It's been FAR longer than a week since that message appeared. I sent a message weeks ago to the main Bambinos website since Louise is their distributor. They never replied. Even their site shows that they're looking for a distributor in Canada. It all sounds fishy to me. Are we even getting refunds for previous orders?

As far as I can understand, Bambino stopped dealing with that website ages ago (link). So presumably once the stock they had ran out, they were not going to be able to get any more from Bambino (the statement is pretty clear "We stopped selling to her"). The website is now offline (the WHOIS record says it expired on Feb 28th and wasn't renewed) so it doesn't look like they'll be shipping soon.

Did you pay with PayPal? If your attempts to contact the seller have failed (obviously) then you can open a dispute with them by logging into your account and clicking the 'Resolution Center' link. Unless the seller responds with a very good reason why you haven't received your goods, PayPal will refund your money. PayPal disputes almost always go in the buyer's favour. That is probably your only option now.

Guest YkDave

Yea, it was BS... I filed my claim a while back and got that response and posted it here. Still had no contact after that so i pushed the claim through. Still no reply and no product.

Paypal was on my side (for obvious reasons), but their is no money in louises account so im not going to get anything out of it and neither will anyone else... what a f'n crock of chit. Seriously i hope she fell and broke her neck....

Guest bambinodiaper

BambinoDiapers Official Response to Canada Issue:

We at Bambino Diapers would like to apologize to our Canadian friends for the problems you have been experiencing with Creatingyourdesires In an attempt to better service our customers in Canada we solicited inquires from individuals/companies who had the resources to purchase in container quantities of our product for re-sale in Canada. At the time Creatingyourdesires met that criteria and represented herself as a new medical supply dealer not a distributor. So basically we sold our products in container quantities and she resold the product to individuals. We have never had any ownership or financial interest in Creatingyourdesires, we have no records or knowledge of her customers or her business dealings. We are aggressively exploring two different means of servicing our customers in Canada. First being we are negotiating with UPS and FedEx to supply directly from the US and secondly we are in discussions with individual/companies to become a new supplier of our products. We will keep you posted of our progress on our website at www.bambinodiapers.com.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Guest Baby_brad

you'll get your money back, her paypal account will just go into the negative, and she can't use it until she pays the balance back to paypal. I had it happen to me, I forgot what happened.

Guest YkDave

yea, but just because she cant use it till she has money put back into the account means nothing...

If i was going to rip off a bunch of people i sure as hell wouldnt go back to that same account :D

One thing that did come to mind though is if someone else had paypal'd her some money for an order. would it automatically send the money to one of us that are waiting on a refund? That would kind of suck, we would be screwing over each other lol

Guest YkDave

yk, the buyer still got his money back, and if she doesn't pay the balance they (paypal) send a collection agency after her.

Care to repeat that again....?

I got a nice little email from paypal after they reviewed the claim, the sided with me but I dont get a cent back because their is nothing in the account. their is nothing they can or are willing to do about it...

You DO NOT get your money back unless someone puts money in her paypal account!

EDIT: this is the exact reply i got from paypal. basically your SCREWED unless someone is stupid enough to put money in a theifs account :P

After careful review, we have concluded our investigation of the Buyer

Complaint described below.

We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds

from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery

of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

Please know that we will make our best effort to recover the funds in

question if they become available in the seller's account in the future and

will take appropriate action against the seller. Such action may include

issuing a warning, a temporary restriction, or terminating the account.

Keep in mind that PayPal uses a number of factors to determine when to take

action, including member complaints. Due to privacy laws, we cannot discuss

the details of any action taken. We hope you understand our policy and that

it assures you that you are safe using PayPal.

Like Payal said, you are protected withthem as long as they see money in the persons PayPal account. Obviously she has taken the cash from the sales from that account.

One thing to consider when using PayPal is to check the persons creditibility, what is the feedback rating. It is totally unfortunate that this style of doing business has taken place and have put alot of people in loss of funds with no recourse. I have a freind who is also in the same situation, but he sent her cash in the mail and to this day has not received anything.

Yep, welcome to Payfraud...er paypal. I had this happen to me several years ago, but it was to the tune of $1400. I ended up filing a complaint with my bank, and they essentially forced the money out of Paypal. If you payed using a credit card over paypal, there should be some sort of protection with your card/bank.

Must have because everyone is screwed until money shows up in the account!

So much for buying 'safe' with paypal...