LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question

Maybe im in the wrong spot but why is the size differences in the Pullups VS regular Diapers different like for instance i can wear up to a XL in the goodnight's to the youth size in regular adult diapers and was wondering why the sizes would be different in the diaper than the pullup since with say the youth size diaper. 18” to 26” are the size in that range but yet the small are 24” to 32” and i can barley fit in the small diapers for as just a regular diaper but i can wear a small pullup .This is what i want to know with this said ;two are the size differences in the hips and the waist or what

The diapers are adjustable sizes, while the pullups are more of a "one size fits most in group X". There seems to be no real regulation as to sizes in some things. And even with more defined things such as shoes, there are differences by brand and shoe type. For example: I wear a size 7 work boot, and need a size 9.5 or 10 dress shoe. Also, for Christmas we found some nice thick warm shirts that seem to have been size ranged for giants (a medium in this brand is a large in most others). You have to pay attention to the particulars, rather then rely on the general size. For things like the diapers and pullups, it seems that it's just arbitrary at the whims of the manufacturers.