LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do I Wet

just be careful when drinking lots of water. it is possible to drink too much water and get water poisoning and die. one person drank too much water and died for a radio show (don't remember which one specifically) so make sure that there is some leaving the body too.

It's extremely, extremely unlikely. There have been only a few documented cases of this (3-4 tops) and only because their blood salts were that diluted with 15+ litres of water. It would be pretty insane to be drinking that much. I think everyone, even the craziest of us, have more sense than that. Probably you would only lose consciousness, anyhow.

Well i think some of the reason is what i wear is kinda to small (i get excited easily if you know what i mean) lol.

To put it simply ... if your boner is a problem, just take care of it before you put a diaper on. Most people have to pee after they have an orgasm anyway because it clears the urinary tract and prevents infections. If you need further help with training yourself to use a diaper, the definitive document can be found here:

As a webpage

As a .pdf file