LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Loseing Control

I have been a DL for about 3 years and on 1st October 2005 I was made redundant at work so have all the time to my self at the moment so thought it could not be a better time then to start wearing diapers 24/7. its now day 8 of wearing them full time and enjoy it. Theo its still a little nerve-racking when going out in public but its getting a lot easer day by day. Today I started a new idea and that was not to pee when I feel the need but instead increase the amount of mike I drink. And to my surprise just after 4 hours I was standing up and felt the urge to go but ignored it. I continued standing and within a few minutes I felt the warmth of my diapers as I was then peeing and I could not stop the flow. The diaper was completely soaked and required the immediate change or it would have leaked. I now plan to continue this and always ignore the urge and within time this should lead to full time uncontrolled wetting of my diapers. God forbid if I run out before the next batch get here.

• 8 months later...

I have been a DL for about 3 years and on 1st October 2005 I was made redundant at work so have all the time to my self at the moment so thought it could not be a better time then to start wearing diapers 24/7. its now day 8 of wearing them full time and enjoy it. Theo its still a little nerve-racking when going out in public but its getting a lot easer day by day. Today I started a new idea and that was not to pee when I feel the need but instead increase the amount of mike I drink. And to my surprise just after 4 hours I was standing up and felt the urge to go but ignored it. I continued standing and within a few minutes I felt the warmth of my diapers as I was then peeing and I could not stop the flow. The diaper was completely soaked and required the immediate change or it would have leaked. I now plan to continue this and always ignore the urge and within time this should lead to full time uncontrolled wetting of my diapers. God forbid if I run out before the next batch get here.

Hi

I like the way you are tackling this, sorry to hear about your lack of job-and yes I agree it is almost terrifying going out in public with a nappy attached to your bottom-my first time exiting the hospital scared me witless and by the time I got home I was a nervous wreck-but my wife pointed out that even she couldn't tell I was wearing a nappy, and she is usually very observant.

Also another way of forcing yourself to use your nappy is to go somewhere that does not have any easily accessable toilet, therefore drink enough water to ensure that you need to go within the space of time that you go out, bearing in mind that if you go twice or more your nappy must have the capacity to deal with the ensuing flood! as you will not be able to change-believe me there is nothing more embarrasing than having to get home with dark water patches spreading down your trousers. :badmood:

Best of luck. :)

• 2 weeks later...

dont use the toilet. use you diaper for everything even for number two's. urinate the moment you feel the urge and poop the moment you feel the urge. this will shring you bladder and weaken the muscles. do this for 8 months and you will find yourself wetting and messing without you realising. after the first month you will find that you have wet yourslef and that you have not realised.

Every great once in-a-while i wake up wet. This morning was one of those days. I feel excited, confused,embarresed, and content. One thing for sure , i'm glad i was diapered. If not i would have ruined the bed. It's one thing wetting your diaper on purpose but when u wake up soaked it really makes you feel strange.You feel relieved that at least you had your diapers on and it kinda makes you feel like a little baby.

I don't know exactly why this happened but i have been wetting on pupose in the early morning before i get out of bed. Call it lazyness i don't know i just like to wet in the morning so i don't have to get up and run to the toilet. Maybe this is why i woke up wet i don't know. One thing i do know it was a great experience.

I did have a few to many last night, that probably helped with my little wetting experience. My suggestion to anyone who wants to wake up wet is to try what i have been doing who knows it might work for you to.Last but not least be prepared to feel like chit also cause i did wake up hung over, that part of it sucks lol. :beer:

• 1 month later...