LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Its More Than A Feeling

i know there is nothing to really be ashamed of but i think my diaper fetish is embarrassing to be attracted to some cloth that catches feces. but that seems to be the case. because of this i haven't told anyone especially family about this but i think my friends found out but they aren't saying anything and neither am i. mainly because my friends and i are the kinds of people who, jokingly of course, make fun of each other as a form of cheep entertainment. we all get a good laugh at each others expense and no one finds offence in any of it. i don't want to give them all this ammunition there are so many jokes that can come out of this. maybe i shouldn't be a baby about this situation but i am. and that's what i have to live with. well that's my rant i wanted to get off my chest. anyone in a similar situation or was in one but was able to break the ice?

Guitar, in a sense I doubt there is a person here who is not in a similar situation. We all struggle with our fetish and wonder what has made us this way. Is it odd that we get a feeling of comfort and security from wearing--and for some of us using--diapers. Of course. Is there anything wrong with it? I don't think so.

We could be using drugs to help us cope with the harsh realities of life, or drinking, or being unkind. But we're not. Most AB/DLs I've talked with are warm, friendly, intelligent, and caring people, which is more than I can say for the rest of the world.

Perhaps we wear diapers because we're more vulnerable and need the protection. Whatever the reason, we hurt no one and if you choose your friends carefully they'll accept you for who you are. If you don't feel you have friends like that, maybe you should surround yourself with new friends.

-RMS

Sounds as though you and your friends have a mutual unwitten agreement that whatever is said or done is made in the friendliest of manners with nothing bad to be made of it. So sorry that most people out in public aren't that way. Life would be so much easier to swallow if everything was to go smoothly, for all, each in our own cultures, religions, geographic locations, and for whatever their beliefs. All I can do is try to have fun as much as I can, and be the best of person to everyone else. HAVE FUN, LIFE IS TO SHORT. :rolleyes::thumbsup: