LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abuniverse New Nursery Fragrance

I just got an email and this is some of what was in it.Introducing the new BabyFresh Scent on ABUniverse SDK and ETO Diapers.

The worlds only adult diaper with baby nursery fragrance - exclusively at ABUniverse.com.

I just got an email and this is some of what was in it.Introducing the new BabyFresh Scent on ABUniverse SDK and ETO Diapers.

It's possible they're using the Diaper Fresh or Powder Fresh scents from this supplier:

http://www.mommiesscents.com/products.htm

I bought both of those a while back and was disappointed that they do not smell quite like that original Pampers scent (which is most closely matched, in my opinion, by the scent of today's Luvs diapers).

I'd give anything for a diaper that truly smelled like '70s and '80s Pampers, but am not getting my hopes up. I am tempted to order some of the ABU scented diapers though just to see, and if I do, I'll report back.

• 2 weeks later...

I once found these little scent oils at a dollar store, made to go on you. One was Baby Powder, and it made me smell soooo nice.

I just happens to find it again in my Hyundai Scrap-Heap (see post in "rest of your life").