LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Using Different Types Of Diapers To Feel 'sexy'

Does anyone wear a different type, style or brand of diaper to fell a little more attractive from time to time? Since I have to use pretty much all the time for UI and I usually use Abena which are just plain white, I like to sometimes switch brands to something that has a pattern or a colour to feel a little more attractive or ''fun''.

So, not being DL, I don't like the 'babyish' patterns and colours, but like the different designs and patterns some manufactures have come up with (like Lille, Mollicare, Euro Tena) or even colours like purple (my favourite) blue, green, usw. I was wondering if anyone else felt like this? I'm especially curious to hear from our lady/TG/sissy friends out there since fancy and 'sexy' underwear products are geared towards them. I was wondering if anyone's like of 'cute' underwear carries over into the diaper world or is mostly everyone into the baby-ish prints?

Thanks,

DP

I love panties, I have a million different styles and colors.

But when it comes to my diapers, I really just like the feeling they give me while wearing and to be honest the bigger the better.

I posted a thread a while ago about me looking for some cloth diapers, they were huge and very cute ( I think so anyway)

I wear diapers for the comforting feeling they give me, not the sexy looks

I have 2 brands of disposables I wear, along with 2 types of soaker pads and I only have 1 cloth diaper now

I'm saving my pennies to afford the cloth diaper that people helped me locate

so to sum up, no I don't change brands or colors or styles of diapers to feel sexy or have more fun.

Nicole

Most of the time I try to be the most productive and responsible adult possible. My challenge is I have no bladder control, meaning I always need some kind of diaper. Long ago I started using AB play as my coping strategy.

Thus I divide my world into the adult part and my AB fantasy. The second I get home after a hard day at my office, unless we are expecting outsiders to visit, I change into pinned gauze diapers with separate vinyl panties. Normally I wear a Onesies, romper of similar AB outfit to support my gauze diaper.

During my responsible adult work day I wear either disposable slip-in pads or Attends Breathable briefs. It is a function of being sure I can change the pads every 3 hours. If not I wear the Attends. On days I am not in my office I prefer the comfort of gauze diapers. I find even in an AB outfit and gauze diaper I can think and talk like an adult if I need to. However when I am wearing any sort of disposable I rarely can connect with my inner adult baby. Those disposables are not uncomfortable, but they also are not babyish.

Bambino and ABU are fine AB diapers and I thank those companies for making them. Unfortunately they do not help my AB fantasy.

For me also AB has nothing to do with sex. When I am in my adult sexy mood I need to remove my diaper. I can only remain dry for an hour of so, meaning my husband keeps an underpad and several towels handy in case I do wet without my diaper.

I was wondering because switching colours or patterns makes /me/ feel a little better but my current and past mates seem to be rather indifferent. I'd like to /think/ that if I feel 'sexy' that that carries through (as my mates say it does with their underwear selection). The ideal would be to achieve something that we both find attractive but even after talking, sometimes getting a 'strait' answer out of an accepting mate is like pulling teeth that are rooted deeply in the brain (i.e, "I don't not /not/ not like it!") I was just wondering if I was the only "freak among freaks" (please, not meaning to offend... I really appreciate each and every one of my fellow 'freaks'... see trailing quote) who tried this or am I yet again a lone wolf, or as I prefer to think of it, trend setter :)

Thanks everyone for your comments so far and your future input!

DP

"If there’s nothing wrong with me, maybe there’s something wrong with the universe!"

- Dr. Beverly Crusher, Star Trek TNG, Episode: Remember Me

Guest dllightning

If im trying to be sexy almost any diaper will do.. but I like how I look in goodnites the best.If im trying to be a baby then I go for thick diapers like Bambinos or Abena

for those wanting to see the pic in real color and dont have photoshop... check the attachment

post-21843-1236747208_thumb.jpg

post-21843-1236747208_thumb.jpg