LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Here Twitters

Well since this was more of a question and open discussion about twitter...

Am I the only one who thinks the concept is ridiculous? I mean honestly.. I don't want to read about someone doing stupid stuff, like driving home, getting off of work, cooking dinner, taking a crap... What ever happened to writing a blog post? I'd much rather read a blog then a bunch of one liners.

Guest TeenInDiapers

I've twittered before, I just can't get that much into it. I'm only at my computer so much, it's hard to keep a steady fanbase when I hardly ever have the time to use it.

And for Abby's comment, I halfway agree with you. Most of the time it's rather stupid. But there's a website called TweetCongress that follows all the Congress men and women who tweet. I find it very interesting to see what they have to say, especially when they give links to bills they want to propose or things like that. So for me it depends on the purpose of the twitter.. thing.

• 3 years later...

Hey wanted to through this one out there. if you are interested in following me through out my day wondering about whats in my pants and what happening and what not come and follow me on twitter. You can look me up under the username DailyCrinkle

Also one more thing Is it just me or doesn't twitter seem like a perfect place for us to come together and really interact with one another. I would sure like to see more of us on twitter.

Thanks for your time.

-Paige