LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers

Hi all I just recieved in the mail my first package of Bambino Diapers and I tried them on. They are fantastic I will never go back to Depends again. I can't believe how absorbent they are. They were well worth the money. I will be ordering from them from now on. ;)

Guest YkDave

they are a pretty decent diaper, and definately 100x better than depends! (pretty much anything is!)

I like the cut of the bambinos, they fit nice and snug without feeling tight, great for going downtown!

The new design looks great, possibly the best now. Thicker and more comfortable and easily one of the most absorbent (only competitor is molicare super xplus or possible tena super plus or secure xplus). I would try them but ordering is too risky in my case (they unfortunately don't ship outside the continental US and if they did getting caught is too much to risk on something like this).

The new design looks great, possibly the best now. Thicker and more comfortable and easily one of the most absorbent (only competitor is molicare super xplus or possible tena super plus or secure xplus). I would try them but ordering is too risky in my case (they unfortunately don't ship outside the continental US and if they did getting caught is too much to risk on something like this).

i know what your saying id love a diaper with baby prints on them im tired of using prevail and tena all the time .....

I was going to add my comments in the "Just Diapers" Section, but this thread seemed just as good as any. Last week rec'd my first case of Bambino Bianco's. At first glance I thought what's this??pretty thin, just a secure knock-off. I did like the feel fo the new liner. Then the first wearing, then wetting/ then wetting/then wetting/then another and yet another.....WOW these are fantastic. I can't believe how much they hold and no leaking and still feeling dry. They might be more expensive than most but in the long run you will find you are using fewer diapers which in turn makes up for the cost. Agian I really like that new liner (but can't compare to the old); leak gaurds are very good. And I do really like the plain white, espescially the fact of no wetness indicator (I know when I'm wet). As much as I like these, I wish I had procrastinated (sp?) another week and gotten in on the reduced pricing (well not really!), but when this case is up I will definitly be buying another one or two.

Was looking into ordering, then looking at the shipping after someone was talking about free shipping on cases... but they also don't charge for shipping for bags! I'm sure they advertise the heck out of this part of their deal, but I somehow overlooked it. That sealed the deal for me, and I ordered on the spot. Hopefully these biancos make the grade!

post-23214-1237122004_thumb.jpgI just received two sample packs yesterday that I had ordered. I ordered a small and a medium. I'm wearing the medium right now and can't wait to put a good pee in it. I wore the small yesterday, and though a bit small for me they held a ton of pee. I wet them twice with a heavy pee and probably 4 times with a medium to small pee and they had capacity for more. I did have to put some extra tape on the sides as I didn't feel the tapes alone would hold the diaper on though they never did give out. My biggest suprise when I received my diapers was the sample package of their new scented booster pads. The smell is INCREDIBLE. :D In my mind it brings back the smell of the pampers from years ago. I haven't tried one in a diaper yet, I hate to use them up and lose the smell. They come in two sizes, duo and quatro, wich run 4by14 and 6by20 respectively. I think a lot of people will be happy with this new product. :D I'll be posting some pic's as soon as I figure out how. I tried last night but kept getting an error message. Does anyone know if you have to downsize the uploads to a certain size before you upload? Update: I figured how to upload photos. They have to be downsized. I now have some posted on my personal page. ;)

post-23214-1237122004_thumb.jpg

I've been thinking of ordering some. I have trouble finding a good fitting diaper though. Depends, Attends and other mediums make me feel like Steve Urkle. My best fitting one so far are the Abri form Smalls. They fit me great but I like a snug diaper (afraid of leaks) and the tapes Rip off the back part before they can rip off of where I taped them. How are the tapes on the Bambino's?