LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Airlines Reported Considering Charging For Toilet Room Use

Well... the problem is, I have to change flights and carriers and finally I will end up on a float plane with a single engine and 5 kind of overweight people so no extras!

And where I am landing, ultimately, has to have everything flown in and out. So I doubt they have much of anything!!! And I have to be there for 4 or 5 days.

So I will do my best I guess. Like I said, nights are the worst for me. And same with the flights - if I fall asleep, I don't think my neighbor would mind the diaper compared to the wet seat...

I don't think I would be that embarressed if they open my bag and find diapers. Of course I am flying out early in the morning from a small airport the first leg and will not need to mess with security again. Coming back, I should have less. The very last leg I have to do two days and *might* be able to get diapers there. But getting a whole bag for 5 hours of flight is overkill.

Fun eh!

yeah, RyanAir does suck. Unfortunately they're the only airline who fly to where my Daddys family live in Germany so we have no choice but to use them. The staff can be pretty grumpy and they play stupid annoying music. As for charging for toilets, guess I'll be wearing a nappy next time! I need to pee even more when I'm nervous, so I can't hold it in, even for the short 1.5hour flight!