LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has "creating Your Desires" Shut Down?

Hey folks. Does anyone know if 'Creating your Desires' in Alberta Canada has shut down? I placed an order a couple of weeks ago and have yet to receive a confirmation e-mail. I also tried to access the website and it has been frozen. I sincerely hope that this place hasn't shut down because they seemed to be the only Canadian source for Bambinos and Secure X-plus diapers.

Oh my F'n god....

Ive had nothing but bad luck from them... ALL of my orders have taken weeks to ship even though the diapers were in stock! Im still waiting for a confirmation or a reply to my email about an order i placed at the beginning of the month, still no reply and nothing has shown up yet....

Oh well, i really do hope that it has shut down. maybe we can now get someone else to be a canadian bambino distributor, maybe someone that can actually handle the business!

That is too bad about your dealings with them YkDave. My orders were shipped promptly and I always received them quickly. There was a minor screw up with the sizes on one of my orders but the conflict was dealt with easily.

Bambinos to me are a bit of a treat from time to time however Secure X-plus diapers are my main nighttime diaper. Without this source I don't know what I will do....

yea, it really did suck for me! maybe i just caught the bad time of the month, but it seemed like i always got the short end of the stick when dealing with CYD

It will really suck if they shut down for good though, i dont think the bambinos are the cream of the crop, but they are near the top of my list and would like to continue to use them. but up here we dont have much choice! I decided to go back to B4NS to supplying my diapers, they recently started selling molicare super plus's so i have ordered up a case of those yesterday morning (they also shipped yesterday afternoon!) so i will see what those are like. If they arent much good i still have a few bags of abena x-plus's kicking around to get my by!

That is too bad about your dealings with them YkDave. My orders were shipped promptly and I always received them quickly. There was a minor screw up with the sizes on one of my orders but the conflict was dealt with easily.

Bambinos to me are a bit of a treat from time to time however Secure X-plus diapers are my main nighttime diaper. Without this source I don't know what I will do....

Nighttime cloth diapers anyone?