LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sorry This Was A Bad Idea

diaperboy07

Brave of you...but getting in people's face won't bring acceptance...perhaps its a way to start. At the least, I don't think you are talking about acceptance in your lifetime. Maybe if you started off small...say start being seen with a pacifier...if I weren't here myself I'm not sure I'd look at you as anything but crazy in one sense or another if I saw you out in public in baby stuff...random thoughts from a crazy old goat when he's half asleep...take them or leave them...

Why force a fetish on others? For example, I don't really like seeing someone poop themselves (although all power to you if you do) and forcing it into my face by pooping in front of me in the street is not going to make me like it more.

We have to accept that what we do is a minority interest. An interest which most people will at the very least find difficult to understand, even if you could explain it to them individually. Because fetishes are difficult to understand if you don't share them and most people simply don't share our interest in diapers.

The op mentioned being "tired of having to stay at home because of not feeling accepted". Well, if you stay at home because you have a diaper fetish that says more about you than joe public......sorry, but it does. I don't stay at home, I have a full social life and I'm self employed. I've said before that it all comes down to whether you control the fetish or the fetish controls you. If you enjoy diapers as one of many aspects of your life, that's one thing. But if diapers are the only thing you can think about and they stop you doing anything else with your life, including going out, making friends etc, then that's not healthy. If the latter is the case, you really need to change the way you see yourself and your fetish, rather than trying to change the way the general public see us. ;)

Beth

Why force a fetish on others? For example, I don't really like seeing someone poop themselves (although all power to you if you do) and forcing it into my face by pooping in front of me in the street is not going to make me like it more.

We have to accept that what we do is a minority interest. An interest which most people will at the very least find difficult to understand, even if you could explain it to them individually. Because fetishes are difficult to understand if you don't share them and most people simply don't share our interest in diapers.

The op mentioned being "tired of having to stay at home because of not feeling accepted". Well, if you stay at home because you have a diaper fetish that says more about you than joe public......sorry, but it does. I don't stay at home, I have a full social life and I'm self employed. I've said before that it all comes down to whether you control the fetish or the fetish controls you. If you enjoy diapers as one of many aspects of your life, that's one thing. But if diapers are the only thing you can think about and they stop you doing anything else with your life, including going out, making friends etc, then that's not healthy. If the latter is the case, you really need to change the way you see yourself and your fetish, rather than trying to change the way the general public see us. ;)

Beth

amen to that i wear diapers when i can and when i want to but when i do wear in public i tend NOT to have my diaper shown as i might run into some one i know like a parent or relative the closest ive ever gotten caught is at the movies once but other than that that's really about it i mean i think its damn stupid to have others invited into your fetish when they may or may not want it .Hell even if they did like what they saw they might change there mind after this and you realize some one could see this as unwanted and may even call the police on you .Remember this there will always be some one who is a bitch about stuff like this while i see diapers as just another style of underwear weather it be for kids or adults no one wants to see any one in there underwear in public .Also even if i am adult kid i tend to stick my fetish at home and me being bi only TWO people know about this and i want it to stay that way . Its people like you that make this fetish have a bad name even though it all ready has one and i think every one will agree with me on this issue

not to take this out of context but i was talking about the prick that started this thread