LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Depend Underwear Is Out

Okay, so Depends announced their new underwear with men and women styles would be out in April. Well today {2/22} at a supermarket {Kroger} they had them on the shelves!

I'll go to the some of the nation wide drug chains tomorrow to see if they have them out too!

Phil l

I didn't pick up a pack, too expensive at the supermarket. That's why I'll go to the drug stores tomorrow. A few of the drug chains have sales this week but maybe that's to get rid of the old stock?

I think that Depends has a good quality pull up so this might make it better or maybe not. If the new style is on sale tomorrow I'll pick up and report back.

Phil

Did you buy any? If so what do you think? Personally I saw a picture of them on the Depend website and was not impressed.

I didn't pick up a pack, too expensive at the supermarket. That's why I'll go to the drug stores tomorrow. A few of the drug chains have sales this week but maybe that's to get rid of the old stock?

I think that Depends has a good quality pull up so this might make it better or maybe not. If the new style is on sale tomorrow I'll pick up and report back.

Phil

they been out for a few weeks now.I got them and they work great hold a lot.fit nice in the legs.I just wish they had the leakguards in them because kids pull ups do but these do work nice..

Thanks to the companies themselves and the believe in the general public, pull-ups or underwear aren't replacements for diapers! Don't expect to use these as diapers. Isn't amazing when you see the general public joking around about wearing diapers when they are just the disposable underwear!

Babies and kids are still in diapers until they start toilet training when they start with pull-ups.

I use these as a step above Guards, I leak after urinating plus I like to be able to use the underwear for spurts and also for my IBS.

Well I'm going out today to see if I can get a pack, hopefully I'll have a review too.

Phil

The new pullups are more absorbant than the old ones. I like to use them as a stuffer for my Depends briefs, makes for a nice thick diaper. They still have leak problems, but no big deal if you cover them properly.

So this morning I went to Rite Aid and CVS here in middle Tennessee, neither had the new style. So I went to Wal-Mart where they had them.

So far I haven't wet. Here's my first impression of the men's underwear. The waist band change is only strips of blue to appear like underwear, just appearance change and not change in the structure. The padding seems the same, maybe the center padding is a little higher. The only real change in the male underwear is it has more room in the front for the thighs. Also to note as on previous changes, the materiel has become very soft, feels nice.

Unlike the Depend diaper their pull ups continue to improve with every redesign. As far as I'm concern they have the best pull up. Best fit and very comfortable to wear 24/7.

Phil

I picked up a pack of these and have to agree with the previous post. The fit is great on these. I wish that they had leak guards but quite alot of briefs don't either.

it seems to me the front padding goes up a bit higher than they used to. The back seems a bit lower. I'm impressed with the first wear, would probably buy these again.