LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Diaper Is This

They are Perfect brand diapers. You can get them off of a German site, I don't have a link off hand

P8190011.JPG

I found a web site that sell them here is a nice pic of the bag they even call them diapers on the bag.it says they ship worldwide.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just had some of the these delivered the other day - can't wait to try them.

They are indeed called Perfect.

you can get them from airoliver.de

http://www.airoliver.de/save/index.php?list=101010

Tell you what though, I first spotted this nappy after seeing on the above site, and was looking forward to trying them, but after seeing these pictures, I really can't wait. Got to wait a couple of weeks though, until my gf goes on holiday for a week, so I can enjoy them properly!

ya Ive posted a review of these in the review section of DD's main website If anyone cares to read, but basically they're total crap. hands down the worst diaper Ive ever tried.

Aww, I was really looking forward to trying these - that's kinda put a damper on things!

without additional inco pads or inliner these diapers are not perfect at all. The only thing which rather attracted me was that they were rather crinkly

well, I finally got to try these today...

and I must say that from what I was expecting having read this thread, I've been fairly impressed.

with the tapes, they're actually the closest tapes I've seen yet to those found on the 1990's baby nappies - which is a nice touch. Doing them up was a little fiddly, as the size of the landing zone wasn't quite right, and the overall cut made it a little tricky to get it on snug. But now it's on, it seems pretty secure. I haven't tried adjusting the tapes - not had a need to, but they've not come loose or anything.

I can't (yet) comment of capacity etc, but I've had one full wetting in them, and they're certainly holding their ground.

Not really sure what the target audience is for these. The package has an image of an older couple on them, yet the nappy itself has little teddy bears and 'A B C' building blocks on them (rather like Bambinos).

Either way, I'm quite liking them, and based on first impressions, I wouldn't hesitate on ordering them again.