LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Horrible Gay Stories

Frink

I think I've got a little tale of... well, not woe, precisely, but--actually, yeah. Woe pretty much covers it. Only instead of me being on the receiving end I was passing out woe like some kind of woe wholesaler. Now I'm just wondering when the great wheel's gonna turn and reach the 'screwin' frink' side instead of the 'lettin' frink screw everyone else' side.

Around November or so, I had an epiphany: I'm not opposed to men, in the mansex sense. Not that I'm entirely gay. Hoooo no. That'd be way, way too simple. No, I am that most elusive of attention whores: a BISEXUAL. I come out to all my friends by makin' out with a dude at a party. Awkward as hell, but whatevs. I was drunk completely off my gourd. My friends are chill as hell, so none of them gives a good goddamn what I do with my gonad. None of them really saw that coming, since I've got the 'sad asexual shut-in geek' thing going, and that's usually asociated with pathetic, pervy, straight dudes.

Still haven't gotten to the meat of the story, though. All that shit's just icing on the cake, and really I'd do the exact same thing again even if I was stone-cold sober. No, it's what comes next. First, a good friend of mine (let's call him Ron because that's not his name) returns from Washington. I've known the guy since high school but apparently he's fallen on hard times. He stays with a mutual friend (Eddie) for like two, three months or so. I just realized that my tenses aren't matching. Shit. Too tired to fix it now, and I probably won't later. Ron proceeds to stay at Eddie's place for like two months, and never once even applies for a job. Eddie gets tired of this, kicks him out. I let him stay at my place for the night (note: not really my place. I live with my mom. Woe, woe, woe.), but make sure he leaves by the morning. I head off to school the next day, and when I get back at six in the evening I find that my neighbor's house has been broken into. The culprit? Yep, good 'ol Ron. I figure he would have high-tailed it to Eddie's, so Eddie's address to the fuzz, and sure enough I just put one of my oldest friends in jail after he robbed my neighbor's house.

There was only one way to handle this. Copious--and by copious I mean small by most people's estimation--amounts of booze. Drained a bottle of Jack, and decided to head to the local gay bar, just for the hell of it. I proceeded to order a Heineken and a Jack&Coke for good luck, downed the J&C, and began to 'mingle.' Imagine the most awkward little jackass you've ever seen. Imagine him chatting up this 30-something black guy with an abe-lincoln beard. Cut to several hours later and imagine awkward nerd-boy giving his first blowjob. I quite literally choked on his cock, couldn't breathe, and nearly fainted on the poor guy's floor. I don't think either of us even orgasmed, but he was a real gentleman and gave me a ride home.

If you've got any awkward throwing-your-friends-in-jail-and-then-having-a-(gay)-one-night-stand stories, please share so I don't feel so awful.

edit: I just realized that this could be construed as erotic if you like awkward blowjobs delivered by an unskilled virgin with big teeth. Eww.

Good for you Frink :) I like it all(except the drinking-please keep in mind that I've quit and I'm not judging you for me having to deal with my own alcoholism the way I have). I'm sorry that your "friend" turned out to be so bad and class-less that he harmed your neighbor and you :o I'm bi-curious but there's only been two guys who I would have fell for had they chased me. Sadly, they didn't do that since they were already in comitted relationships :blush: As time passes for me I realize that if I'm going to have this experience it will be better sooner than later but I'm still unwilling to 'chase' after it. I want it to be fate, I want it to be mutually desired with no further expectations unless there's a 'spark' lit between us that compels us both to try for a deeper relationship. I'm the same way with girls so I don't see anything different about this just because it's about a guy. I just know that the older I get the fewer chances I'm going to have to try it, and I do want to try it at least once just to know how it feels :D

I applaud your courage in doing what you wanted to do Frink. I wish I were so courageous which would make it possible for me to go after what I want too. I can't help that I'm not built to be the 'chaser' but instead the one who needs to be 'chased'. It's part of my being TG so I guess I'll just see what life brings me and hope that someday it all comes together for me too :rolleyes:

Bettypooh

• 3 weeks later...

Horrible Gay Stories?

I liked this guy when I was like 14, he was 16. Anyway, at the under-18s night at the club everyone went to, I got talking and we got to kissing. Anyway, my school found out, and I was bullied and had the shit kicked out of me several times (I'd suggest a number fairly close to 100) over the next three years. That was pretty sucky for me.

Lead to me being pretty fucked up in the head, meaning I had to go see a psychologist for a good few years. I'm okay now, but I was really messed up at the time, I'm just glad I didn't do anything too extreme. However, about 99% of people in my school hated me for a good few years.

Being "gay" at school was fun!

• 4 weeks later...

Goddamn but that's horrible in... well, the horrible sense. I hope things worked out okay eventually?

Depends what you mean by worked out okay?

I di some stupid shit, because I felt I had the owrst shit in the world happening to me. I used to cut myself pretty badly to cope, I also used to smoke a lot of weed, drink fairly large amounts of alcohol and when I could lay my hands on them, take prescription painkillers to numb the pain of it all.

However, for me the release when cutting myself was not the blood, but the pain, and I get why so many kids do it these days. I know it's "emo" and all that shit, but I was pretty hardcore into it, I also used to put fags (as in cigarettes, rather than homosexual people) out on my skin. In the end, I almost got off on the whole thing in a way, as it was the only time I ever felt good about myself. The worst bit of it though, is the fact it has been almost 4 years since I stopped it, but whenver something gets fucked up, my first instinct is to cut myself. I don't, but I wish I was doing it everytime something goes wrong on a alrge scale.

The worst bit about it, well depending on how hard I think about the worst bit varies, was the fact that I wasn't necessarily gay even then. Hell, currently I usually describe myself as questionable when asked my sexuality, because I do vary a lot. Strictly speaking I am bisexual, BUT that said, I don't like to be called that. I'd prefer to be known as a straight guy who likes guys too or a gay who likes girls. I'd rather suck a dick than eat a pussy, but I'd rather sink my dick into a girl than a guy. I'd rather be with a guy for all the other bedroom stuff, but generally I prefer talking to girls about stuff. It's a delightful yet irritating quandary to find oneself in.

I'm also a firm believer in "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger." And I think it did. Whenever I had the shit kicked out of me, I went down swinging every time. And as they say, "It's not the winning, it's the taking part that counts!"

Anyway, long rambling post coming to an end. I consider myself to be fine, of all the stupid shit I did, I'm just glad I never had the balls for a serious suicide attempt. I have a lot to live for, and part of that is giving a giant middle finger to the pricks who tried to fuck things up for me. My life is going pretty well, I'm actually pretty happy these days, and having grown up, I realise a lot of people have it a lot worse than getting a little bit bullied in high school.