LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Food Diet?

Guest NaughtyAshes

Guest NaughtyAshes

Hewwos!

I have a question. I would like to eventually make my diet similar to a babies if possible, but I'm not sure the feasibility of this and definitely concerned about the health risks. There are some things i'm pretty sure of and they are:

1. I'm pretty sure an adult can't survive on baby food alone and if I could, it would require me to eat so so so mcuh and be so so so expensive as to be not sustainable.

2. I don't want to lose weight, in fact it would be preferable is this diet made me gain a bit of weight.

So I guess my question is, does anyone have any experience with babifying their diet? How did you do it? What is the healthiest way to do it? Are there any resources I should look at? What are the limits? What things should I watch out for and be wary of? Can formula or baby food hurt an adult in anyway? Anything else I should know? Random thoughts related to a babyish diet?

and finally was it worth it? Although here I suspect the answer to be a yes! :-D

Thanks in advance y'all!

baby ashes

I am not a Dietician, but I am certain that eating food that isn't processed like adult food is healthier for you. the fact that your body won't have to break it down to digest it means that you will get more from that food, and it won't take as long to make it to the finish line. I did remember a AB on a chat forum that said he gained weight when he started drinking bottles of baby formula on a regular basis. food for thought......

Guest NaughtyAshes

These are both good thoughts!

I was definitely thinking about the pureeing regular food. I was just worried about liquified food in the sense that I didn't want my teeth to fall out or something from disuse or become brittle if I ever did have to eat solid food on occasions.

As the others have said, I wouldn't advise a real baby food diet. Babies are far different to adults, and baby food is made specificly for their nutricional needs. You would have to eat vast amounts of it to survive (which would cost you a small fortune) and even then you would probably feel weak/have no energy and your skin and hair would probably suffer.

I agree with the others. If you want to eat a mushy baby diet just stick to a balanced adult diet, but puree it in a blender. I'm not a dentist, but your teeth should be okay if you stick to brushing/mouthwash/flossing etc, and if the diet doesn't contain too much sugar.

Is it worth it? I've never done it myself and wouldn't want to. I personally would miss cooking and eating a nice meal, so only you can really decide if you consider it worth it or not.

Good luck either way

Beth