LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has Anyone Tried Curity Sleep Pants

Hi guys I've been wearing goodnites for a while and am looking to try something a little different. I came across Curity Sleep Pants but can seem to find any reviews here or anywhere on the internet....

Has anyone tried these? Are they any good/comparable/better than goodnites or underjams?

I look forward to any replies

Besides being sold under the Curity name, Sleep Pants are also sold as the generic/house brand alternative to Goodnites in a number of supermarket chains. The good thing about them is that they haven't really updated the design for as long as I can remember, so they're thicker than Goodnites, but the downside is that the sides aren't as stretchy. I'm 180 pounds and can get the XL on no problem, but they're tight and the sides will split if I get to moving around a whole lot (they're also almost completely silent). Absorbency isn't really on par with goodnites so don't flood 'em, man. They do have some serious-looking leakguards, though. I'm a fan of them for being such a unique alternative to goodnites. Worth a try!