LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wet Car Seat

So, I'm going to my car for a job interview. I put my purse & stuff on the drivers site seat, then walk around to the other side and get ready to get in and go. I looked down and see - a big wet spot on the driver's side seat. I thought "How'd that get there?! Did I? No, I don't think so, I think I would have remembered that." So, I put my fingers in it, sniff my fingers... "Doesn't smell like pee..." Now, the whole time I'm pondering this, there's a light drizze on my head, it's been raining off and on for two days, sometimes quite hard. It was rainwater that had leaked into my car. DOH. :lol:

When I was little, I'd dream of pooping... It was scary at times, because I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or not. If I was dreaming, could I have just pooped my pants? Luckily, accidents didn't happen that often, and every now and then when it did, it was scary and embarrassing....so.....yeah. I'm still embarrassed when I wet the bed....I scrub and make sure there's no stain or smell or anything...then I change quickly and do a load of laundry, and I'm normally very quiet and probably blushing and sweating. I'm still not sure what causes it. I thought it was stress, it could still be nightmares that I simply don't remember... I don't know.