LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Cant Believe It. . . .

Guest little_jonny

Guest little_jonny

dont know where to put this at..

i cant believe it. i though it would never happen. i wet my bed for the first time in years. the last time i wet my bed i was about 3, 4 or 5. i was in the chat room last night and was talking about having trouble falling asleep. someone said to try warm milk. i said that i've done that a few times but it's been a while. at the time it sounded good to have at the time. so i went and fixed me a cup of warm milk. i drank half of it and was already starting to feel tired. but i soon finished it. . . . now i was still a little awake so i decided to have another one. i told the people who i was chatting with that i was havin a second glass. they were teasin me and saying "you keep drinking so much you'r gonna wet your bed" i told them i wasnt and didn't have to go at all. . . . i was starting to get very tired and i was beig what one of them called me a "stuberin baby" im a DL not a AB. . . . but at the time i felt like one. they continued saying little_jonny needs to go to bed. and i was acting like a little kid saying no. . . hehehe. . well 10:00 rolled around and i finally decicded to go to bed. i was sitting on my bed the whole time i was chatting and when i went to get up to put everything away, my legs felt like jello and i could barly stand up. once i got into bed, i was out cold. . . . i woke up feeling a wet spot thinking it was my dog who drooled in her sleep. then i felt the front of my pj bottoms and felt they were wet. luckely m sheets werent wet which i dont get. i wasn't wearing a diaer or a goodnite. i dont have any in my room. but i still can't believe this happened.

I hadn't wet the bed since I was little, but I've woken up in the middle of wetting a few times now

since I've had diapers on the brain, though not on the body. In December, I diapered up every

night for a month at night and wet the diapers in my sleep a handful of times. I kind of expected

I'd wet the bed in the weeks following that, but nothing so far this year.

I wouldn't want to be a regular bedwetter, but I must admit that I like the fact that the possibility

of wetting the bed is there.

I so wish I didn't have bladder that doesn't tell me to go until I have probably at least 40oz or more. Still can be hard to pee while sitting also. So even with Abena X-Plus with 75oz capacity a second pee for me can make me leak.

Probably the only way for me to wet in my sleep would be a catheter, sleep pills or the like would just make me retain and then I would wake up at some point with a bladder about to burst.

Even though I tend not to have to go often it can be a pain as I usually end up having to pee badly at the most in opportune times. So I really wish I could pee often and just change at planned times.