LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumb Luck Or Dumb Minded

HOW LUCKY HAVE YOU BEEN? Please post if u have or havent, but if u havent had the chance read my experiance!

IT IS A LENGHTY POST!

I must say, i despite stuff thats happened in my recent years, have to be the most flukey when it comes to luck. If there is such a thing!

I leave my self open like a great big target, but i seem to evade everytime, its weird!

what am i talking about? im talking about the times i should of been court but havent!

Subject 1 - Beginners luck

The first time i ordered it arrived dandy, no problems with the one after that, carefully hidden very discreet. But one day, the doorbell rings, my eyes open i jump out of bed answer the door, hear the voice

" errrr mr ******* ******?"

"errrrrrr yes"

"sign here".... :huh:

I answered teh door nothing but an attends special care 10 hugging my hips and staring up to the disrestred and confused delivery man like a big WTF.

A unique moment i must say, a silence i will never forget.

How was i lucky, because it didnt make the local newspaper :P, which something like that around here would without question.

Subject 2 - Rise and shine

Like any other night i quite happily slipped on my diaper and snugly set off to sleep, being a wednesday i had no school, so hey i slept in, who wouldnt. The way i was awoken didnt only get my adreniline pumping, but actually allowed me to wet myself for the first time, i was awoken by voices, at 1:30pm in the afternoon!

But, my parents dont come home till 4:30! ...i jumped out of bed, flung my diaper off as fast as hell, put on some clothes went downstairs and said hello, and why they were back.

"Your mother was feeling ill so we came home early..."

"mmmmm how long u been here"

"only since 11:30"

HOLY SHIT! 11:30, they been here 2 hours, and not once, did my mother come in and get me up, She will ALWAYS come in my room if im not up by 10 at least, take off my quilts open my curtains and rise and shine, just imagine what if she did it that time, lucky?

"come on time to get up, rise n shi....wtf!!!" - what could of been :P

Subject 3 - No Curiosity, one nosey cat

My brother, older than me, hes 20, 2 years older than me, hes in the forces, not academicaly blessed but not dumb.

Very very hyperactive all the time, the sort of brother who will scower ur drawers, cubards, underneath ur bed out of bodem...

He came over, unexpectly i had half a pack of 14 Attends special care slip 10 in under my bed, open to display like chocolate in a window sill. He was doing the usual, open open, whats this? questioning everything.

I must say, my heart dropped when he aproached my bed, i thought shit this is it, hes gonna open it, stare whip it out rave around the house going WTF is this, haha mum look at this, thats it there and then, i cant push him out the way or stare him away nothin is going to stop him from opening it.

His hands very steadily edged to the bottom of the bed draw to pull it out, the swear ran down my face as i was about to brace for impact...but whats this, his phone rang at the very split second, thank god some girl wants to see his mug! he stands up starts talkin goes downstairs says bye in a rush and drives off. It did take me a while to catch my breath.

Subject 4 - A dirty omen

Like all teens, im very laid back, lazy to an extent, have the occasional bomb go off in my room, so theres clothes in random spots which pisses my mother off to hell and back.

I also have a habbit of just dumping freshly washed underwear and socks on my couch in my room, and leave it till i can be bothered to put in my drawer.

Well this morning, yes this was TODAY! i woke up , stook on a fresh diaper, had alie down for 2 hours, very snug in my bed, happy. Noon came, i had to go off and have my driving lesson, so i took off my diaper, tucked it in my top drawer, its only a couple of hours, parents not back till 5 because there shopping and i can have a phew more hours when i get back of wearing.

Soooo i come back from my lesson, walking in the room, it went over my head i totally forget what i was going to do as driving is tiring and stresfful, learning anyway. 5pm comes, knock knock, i help with shopping have our dinner, not soon 7 pm passes im off to work, only for several hours so its not bad, good bit of cash to have in ur back pocket.

Having a great day, which was unusual and when i was packin items on the shelf it hit me like nuclear missile, my eyes widened i stared blankly at the shelf for a good 10 seconds, and relised;

-my room was a mess

-i had fresh underwear on my couch in my room

-the diaper was still int he top drawer of my chesta drawers (underwear/sock drawer)

I checked my phone hoping NOT to see 10 missed calls and a hundred text messages, it was invedable she would of done it, she told me as i went out my room was a mess! she cant wait for me to do it, so she generaly tidys up after me...

I come home in a brace yet again, a familiar feeling i insert the key in the door, open it and to find ther ein bed, i walk up to my room slowly with every step increasing my heart rate by about 1000000, i open my door to find she has infact been in to clean!!!!!!! SSSSSSSSHIT

I thought, my ensuite bathroom was done cleaned, bed was neetly done, i didnt do it , cant do it that well, all neetly tucked in, clothes were lined up nicely on my bed, but to the DUMBEST LUCK EVER, the underwear on socks on my couch were still unmoved, i opened the drawer, exactly the way i left it.

Dumb luck, or sheer dumbness.

I ask my self, am i getting careless because i know i wont be caught, or do i want to be caught?

IF YOU DID read it, share similair experiances with me or state ur views on this post!

I actually got very lucky when I was 12. My parents had went to a friend's birthday party and left me at home, so I naturally pulled out my package of Huggies and strapped one on. Not 10 minutes after this, they came back to get my dad's glasses. I had the hardest time getting the tapes undone quickly. I got the diaper off, threw on some shorts, and threw my sheets over the giant package of diapers right before my mother walked in. "What's that smell?" she said. "What are you talking about?" I said. "It smells like baby powder in here." "Oh, that! I used Matt's (my brother) deodorant spray a few minutes ago." They bought it, thank god.

I was getting ready for work one night, I had just finished taping on my diaper and grabbed my pants. When my bedroom door rattled, I sat down my pants on my lap. My mom walked in and asked me something. We talked for a few minuted, me sitting wearing nothing but a diaper. If she noticed she has never said anything.

When I was about ten years old I had gotten into the habit of wearing gerber babypants to bed. I would sneak them out of my closet and put them on when i thought everyone was asleep. This went on for about two months and then I decided to get brave and stole some pampers from my aunts house....she still had my cousin in diapers as she was only 3 years old. Well I was in 7th heaven as I got home and stuck the 6 diapers under my bed and waited for everyone to go to sleep. When i thought the coast was clear (about 9:30pm......hey I was a kid and thought the whole world went to bed at 9pm) I locked the door, pulled out the diaper...put it on and slipped the Gerber plastic panties over the top of the diapers. Man I had never been so happy in my entire life as I walked towards my bed. Just then I heard the door to my room rattling.....my mom was trying to get in........YIKES!!!! I dropped my pajama bottom....yanked down the diaper and plastic panties kicked them under the bed and jumped back into my pajama bottom in one very swift move and ran over to the door to open it. My mom was aksing questions like what were you doing in here and what was all that crinkling sound? I told her I was trying to get to sleep and she gave me the "Yeah Right" mom look and walked over to me and pulled my pajama bottoms down.....got kind of a confused look on her face and then told me to go to bed and left. I almost had a heart attack right there. She had to suspect diapers or there is no way she would have pulled my jammies down. CLOSE CALL!!!!

I was about 11 or 12. I had my own room, and my bigger brother by 2 years had his. I actually kept my room clean, so I had a TV and super Nintendo in my room. Well, I had gotten ahold of some diapers and went to sleep in them. The next morning I woke up, and my brother was sitting on the edge of my bed playing Nintendo!!! Now, I'm not sure how long he had been in there, so I don't know if he heard the crinkeling sounds of the diaper I was wearing. I slowly slipped off the diaper, then yelled at my dad to get him out of my room! I was trying to sleep! Luckily, my dad kicked him out and I had time to hide everything.

As a side note, I was in my room one day watching TV one day when my brother walked in. I had a ladies' slip hiding underneath my bed. Well, he decided to watch TV with me, and he layed on the floor. Well, I saw him starring underneat my bed like he saw the slip and knew what it was! He never said anything, but I'm sure he knew what it was. Maybe not what I was doing with it though...