LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Greetin's, Y'all!

Yvhuce

Greetin's. I've been gone for quite a while... I was having a hard time with my life and my frustration was spilling over into my internet interactions. So, I left to avoid causing any further problems. Now, the problems I was having are over for the most part (still don't have much money, but who does nowadays?). I've also missed interacting with the diaper community. So, here's to a second shot at it. Origionally, I was known as VladYvhv. Now, it's Yvhuce (Muscogee for "coyote" and "baby wolf").

So, who's behind the coyote pic and odd name? A 28 year old redneckish Native American Kansan DL who wishes he could afford to really be an AB, basically. I live in a singlewide with my dogs, a ways away from both town and my folks. I often avoid using my diapers, as I usually have to rely on using gift money to buy them. Most of the money I make at work tends to go toward keeping the bills paid, the truck gassed up, and myself and the dogs fed. This is why I classify myself as more of a DL. I just don't often have the funds to really afford all the accessories and toys and enough diapers to use on a more regular basis. I do use them more often when I'm sick, because then I'm running the risk of having accidents, anyway. After 8 years of not being under my folks' roof, they've finally come to terms with my diaper wearing/use enough to not make a big deal about it. Now, my mom's hung up on the fact that I let the dogs in the house (she's a neatfreak and doesn't understand the concept of animals being house trianed), but the rest of us can just laugh that off.

Apart from target shooting, I don't think that I've got any interests that might be considered unusual here. The interest in shooting stuff is rooted in my family. I got my trusty Ruger 10/22 long before I got my hands on my first adult diaper and about a year or 2 before I tried on a baby diaper. Shooting at targets or popcans or 2 liter bottles filled with water is a family tradition when we've all got some free time and are together around the holidays or when out-of-town family shows up for a few days (especially when there's a reunion). Depending on your own views, I may or may not be a "gun nut". I believe that everyone should have to learn gun safety in early gradeschool, so's to help remove the preconceptions that kids have about guns and help avoid the tragic accidents that occur from kids not being taught to not play with guns. That's not to say that I think they should be taught how to shoot. They should be taught not to shoot unless supervised by a responsible adult. Like any tool and weapon, when they're handled responsibly and respectfully, guns can be put to good use. When misused and treated wrecklessly, they can hurt and kill you or those you care about... I also agree with the position that there are some people who shouldn't be allowed to have guns. Most of those people also shouldn't be allowed to have power tools, either. Who are these people? Criminals, the mentally impired, unsupervised children, and anyone who can't pass a safety course for the gun they want to own. This is no different than having to pass a driving test to get a driver's liscence. You want something that's got a potential to cause great harm, prove yourself worthy of having it. Gun safetly isn't rocket science... It's common sense. If you don't have common sense, you shouldn't have any kind of dangerous thing (gun, car, chainsaw, large knife, etc). Sorry that's kind of rambling, but I figure putting it here lets people know where I stand up front, so's to avoid explaining myself multiple times (this happened on another site).

So... If y'all have any questions, put them here and I'll get to them ASAP.

• 2 weeks later...