LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

List Of Ground Rules

There was a response posted back in dec that had a excellent list of ground rules that someone had put together for being able to wear around their wife. I have tried about everything in the search engine to find it again but cant. I came out to my wife 3 months ago and she has hinted that she is ready to discuss this further. I would like to find those ground rules again, they were excellent. any help is appreciated.

I love wearing diapers around my wife. As far as ground rules for doing so, I find that she tolerates it as long as she doesn't feel pressured. She's not going to want any part of it in the beginning, so you have to play down what you're doing as much as possible.

Perhaps start by wearing a diaper under your clothes, so that she doesn't have to see it. This really defeats the purpose, at least for me, so it is strictly an intermediate step, but may be a necessary one.

Perhaps ground rule number one would be ask her for permission. Yeah, you can wear diapers if you want, but not around her unless she lets you. Second, know that she expects something in return. Flowers, dinner. You don't get something for nothing. My last rule would be to get her mind off you in diapers. I like a board game for this, like Scrabble. Suddenly, you're both focused on something else. Of course, you're still going to be able to enjoy the moment, and she won't feel exploited. In time, she's going to see you wearing diapers around her as no big deal, as something you really enjoy that she doesn't feel takes advantage of her.

Good Advice, I know we have to go slow, and I hope she can get used to the idea, hopefully, she comes to understand.

I just remember seeing a list of about 10 "rules" in one of the threads back in dec. wish I would have printed it then.

They were very well thought out. and are a set of guidelines I would love to have my wife accept and that I could live by.

Hopefully whomever posted them will see this and either repost of direct me to them.

sounds like you have worked thru this with your wife.

Can't find the "10 Rules" post anywhere... but you might take a look at this topic, this topic, and this post... Also, the Friends and Family section has some helpful topics..

A few people here have come out to their SO-- but beyond that, it's an issue that must navigate the grounds of you and your wife's relationship. In the end, nobody here knows the unique intricacies of communicating with her as well as YOU do.

All I can say, #1 Rule: Communicate honestly. And above all, DON'T make it all about you-- she may enter into diaper-play only because it makes you happy... but secretly, she may not be getting off on it at all. Not necessarily repulsed-- but simply, "Meh... I'd rather be doing (insert kink here), instead."

Be sure to always keep the lines of communication open, and work on making her secret wishes come true, in return. She doesn't want to feel she's "all give, no recieve"... She'll be more open to your desire for diaper-play if you indulge her secret desire for... well, tickle-play... or whatever... :rolleyes:

Best of luck...

I know my ol' lady has allowed me to wear diapers when ever I want, but she still doesnt want to see it. Out of sight, out of mind.

I know she hears it, but she has no trouble with this.

I agree with the first reply... Give something back... It's a big step for a person to except their SO in diapers if they have never been around it before, so to not give back would be selfish.

Also... If you later find out that theres something odd about her, dont critisize. Remember... You're wearing a Diaper! ;)

Guest dllightning

I know my ol' lady has allowed me to wear diapers when ever I want, but she still doesnt want to see it. Out of sight, out of mind.

I know she hears it, but she has no trouble with this.

I agree with the first reply... Give something back... It's a big step for a person to except their SO in diapers if they have never been around it before, so to not give back would be selfish.

Also... If you later find out that theres something odd about her, dont critisize. Remember... You're wearing a Diaper! ;)

I'm wearing WHAT !?!? ...How did that get there?

There was a response posted back in dec that had a excellent list of ground rules that someone had put together for being able to wear around their wife. I have tried about everything in the search engine to find it again but cant. I came out to my wife 3 months ago and she has hinted that she is ready to discuss this further. I would like to find those ground rules again, they were excellent. any help is appreciated.

Communication is very key here. I posted a list a while back of things I would like my wife to do with me while I am wearing diapers. One thing to remember is even though you may have an idea of what it is like to wear around your wife and in your head it is great there are always things that are much better in fantasy than in real life. For instance the idea of wearing around my wife all the time was a thrill, but after a while it becomes a "so what" kind of thing.

I think one thing we married ABs forget is that our fantasies with our wife can be different in real life and we do not really know what we like in real life unless we try it. What I am trying to say is that I wouldn't put any rules in place until they are needed or desired by either party. Definitely communicate your desires, but with both of you in an open mind. Why not try everything before you decide what works?

SDB