LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi

DixieLove

Hi, I'm new to this. My husband is a 25 year old AB. We've been married for 7 months. We live in the Tampa Area of Florida. His name on here is Hooch. He's an amazing man. We're looking for some friends to hang out with so he doesn't have to hide anything. I'm still adjusting, I'm doing sooo much better than I was when he first told me. He needs to not hide this, and I need someone that I can talk to.

Guest dragonmaster4066

welcome to the forums, i hope you can find some answers and some friends. i dont know about the hanging out part as i could never find anyone close to me. but dont expect to much as with this comes alot of hiding it and thats not an easy thing to change.even if you meet like minded people in person it will take time before they feel comfortable enough to not hide it. just keep that in mind as you try and find friends off the computer. :D

• 3 months later...

Hi, I'm new to this. My husband is a 25 year old AB. We've been married for 7 months. We live in the Tampa Area of Florida. His name on here is Hooch. He's an amazing man. We're looking for some friends to hang out with so he doesn't have to hide anything. I'm still adjusting, I'm doing sooo much better than I was when he first told me. He needs to not hide this, and I need someone that I can talk to.

hi Dixie its sweet_baby_stephen, JT andi had good time getting to know each otherand thank you for considering me? Ioveincocoa but no problemin coming over ok? JT is a nice baby for you and i'mhoping to be in yours hands too? we'llsee buti'm willing and you are a good mommy he says so i'm a baby too if you'llhaveme ?i'm ok cleanand nice and we'llbein your control but we'llsee ok? we can meet firstas friends both of you ok? i like alot of what JT likes and i think we'rre kool so thanks again my # so you both haveit 3217049414 ok and you to me seem to be a nice lady and mommy nice to meet you2 and i hope we can all get toknow each other , p.s. i let JT know i got plenty of pairs of plasticpants on hand in my baby bag so no problem byeand thanks your guys stephen.... i'll do what you all like,want and desire FINALLY ! met some nice people into ab/dl stuff and close by wow!!