LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Puppy Play In The London Press

I noticed an article on Puppy Play in yesterday's Metro (a local London newspaper). It's quite an open minded look at it, although the author does seem a little surprised that the girl playing the puppy is a "38 year old Media Proffessional."

My favourite bit is when she asks "So, why a dog? Why not a guinea pig or even a, er, goldfish?" (I'm sure that sooner or later one of you guys will wear an orange suit and swim around in an 8ft high glass bowl, hehe!!)

Beth

The Metro isn't a local London Newspaper, it's a national paper as I read the exact same article in Birmingham, although the Metro was originally a Midlands creation as up to about a year and a half ago we had the Midlands metro.

Well, I didn't know that!! Hey, I had a look at the website they mentioned in the article and this came up:

http://uk.wrs.yahoo.com/_ylt=A1f4cfeRwnVJK.../muir/muir.html

That's cool. Now would I go as a boy or a girl? Hmmm.......I wonder. :whistling:

I have a question. What is Puppy Play?

Puppy play is a role play where one of you play a dog/puppy and one play the owner. So the "Puppy" may wear paws, ears, tail etc (sometimes a gag with a rubber tongue). You make the "Puppy" wear a collar/leash and drink from a dog bowl, things like that. Some people have sex with the "Puppy" others don't.

We've been messing about with it recently, it's fun. We've got the collar/leash/bowl etc, but we're still trying to find her a suitable outfit.

Beth

Puppy play is a role play where one of you play a dog/puppy and one play the owner. So the "Puppy" may wear paws, ears, tail etc (sometimes a gag with a rubber tongue). You make the "Puppy" wear a collar/leash and drink from a dog bowl, things like that. Some people have sex with the "Puppy" others don't.

We've been messing about with it recently, it's fun. We've got the collar/leash/bowl etc, but we're still trying to find her a suitable outfit.

Beth

Oh I see. Where do you get stuff like that at?

most of my stuff came from a pet store, and the ears and tail can be found online if you know where to look. Oh and it's really fun to send the puppy to fetch a whip/paddle/other punishment device. Chances are they'll carry it in their hands which is a big no-no, everyone knows puppy's carry things in their mouths, so they must be punished. The expression's when they realize you made them fetch the whip so you could punish them is often priceless and yes I've been on both sides of that situation.

most of my stuff came from a pet store, and the ears and tail can be found online if you know where to look. Oh and it's really fun to send the puppy to fetch a whip/paddle/other punishment device. Chances are they'll carry it in their hands which is a big no-no, everyone knows puppy's carry things in their mouths, so they must be punished. The expression's when they realize you made them fetch the whip so you could punish them is often priceless and yes I've been on both sides of that situation.

I see. I looked Puppy play up online and I came across site that was talking about Pony play and Cat Play too as well as puppy play. It looked really interesting

We've not had much luck finding the actual outfit, so will probably make one. I like the idea of her being semi naked, rather than covered in fur. So thinking along the line of fur bikini with seperate paws/ears/tail etc.

Babyfur, just hit them with a rolled up magazine......that's what I do lol.

Beth

Babyfur, just hit them with a rolled up magazine......that's what I do lol.

Beth

Beth,that is mean to hit a puppy with a rolled up magazine LOL. They are still learning what they need to know. Would you rub their nose in their puddle of pee if they went on the floor instead of the newspaper you put down for them on the floor?"

Beth,that is mean to hit a puppy with a rolled up magazine LOL. Would you rub their nose in their puddle of pee if they went on the floor instead of the newspaper you put down for them on the floor?"

I sure would!!

And if my wife does a pee on the floor during puppy play, I'll rub her nose in the puddle too!!

Beth

PS: I hope my wife doesn't read that last bit......coz it'll be me in the dog house instead LOL. :(