LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Discounted Diapers At Walgreens.

• 2 weeks later...

Thats very true - both Walgreens near me have cut the cost by half. They may even be phasing out more lines than just Depends. I hate that - that's the brand I wear since it was so easy to pick up and bring in unnoticed. So hopefully, some other stores might still carry them - I'll check out Jewel, Osco, etc. too. I would hate to wear their generic line, not very good at all. Now I wish I had bought many more of them to keep demand up, but sounds like its at least a regional decision.

I went to Walgreen's today, and grabbed the last pack they had, along with a digital camera for $20. (although, I think the camera belongs in a diaper). I asked the lady who was stocking the diapers if they are discontinuing them, and she said "they closing them out because Depend is changing their packaging again". They are going to continue to carry them when the new packs arrive.

I'm checking my supply on hand and I can sure use more. Let me check out Wal greens and see what they are selling for.

My last time shopping I was able to get a pack for 8.99 instead of 14.00 Let me see what Wal greens offers. but then there is a family friend that works there that I don't want to bump into with diapers in hand. Know what I mean?

walgreens is discounted the depends product they may not carry them any more. check you might find a good deal.

I also made use of this sale, as I had to get some stuff from there and Wal-mart anyway. Oddly, the wal-mart stuff came to $27.50 and walgreens stuff came to $69.00. It's not the first time I've caught prices on the dollar or half dollar, but it is the first time I caught them both at one time, plus 3 green lights leaving town (the wal-mart and walgreens are in the next town over). It was also a good excuse to break in my new truck (best Christmas present to date). The gal at walgreens gave me a bunch of cupons for Depend stuff. It seems that Depend is seperating their "underwear" into men's and women's variants.