LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pacifiers R Us Delivery Times

AB-Me-DL

Hi all. I just wanted to know how long it usually takes people from the UK/Europe to recieve pacis from PacifiersRUs? I bought one on the 7th, they sent the shipping info to USPS on the 12th and nothing has happened since. I'm getting worried my package will never get here. I may leave it a day then send them an email, although I've sent them an email about something before and never got a response. So should I stop being paranoid?

Unless it is shipped by express mail, there is NO tracking a USPS. You won't necessarily get any info updates until delivery (the service

is delivery confirmation NOT tracking). If the package was shipped internationally, it will never get any updates as the foreign posts

have no clue what to do with the package barcode. Standard mail to the UK from the US could easily take several weeks. Even

airmail takes a week.

My package just went from 'We've been notified of your shipment electronically' to 'There's no record of this package'

What a fucking scam

Maybe due to the package being transferred from the United States Postal Service (USPS) to the mail service you have in the UK.

I have ordered from them several times and have very fast delivery. The longest it has ever took to get a paci from them was a week and a half. It was for a modified paci. You should be getting your package soon I hope. Please let us know in this thread when you get it. So others in the UK or Europe can get an idea on how long the shipping takes.

The paci arrived today :) 15 days after I ordered it which is good considering it was an international delivery. I'll edit out my other posts, I don't want to give them negative press. I recommend them, however I wish they'd inform you more of what the state of your order is