LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pm Buddy

thats weird bethany, cause the same thing happened to me.. do you think knowing 54 year olds has something to do with us wanting to be ab's?

Oh without a doubt Sarah, without a doubt. This is how I see it.

If you take the number 54 and divide it into two, that gives you 27. Okay, the 2nd letter of the alphabet is 'B' and the 7th letter of the alphabet is 'G'. So this makes B.G, which stands for Baby Girl.

I'm not sure why I like doing this AB thing, but I can confirm that I've known a 54 year old. And I honestly believe that all the people on here that like a diaper and dress have also known a 54 year old at some point. A simple way to avoid this may be that whenever you're introduced to someone you can say "Excuse me for asking, but are you 54?" The trouble is, if they say "Yes, I am." Then you would have met a 54 year old and will suddenly feel a strong need to dress like a baby girl.

I really think this is a connection that most "Experts" have overlooked.

Beth

Firstly-if I make it that far-I am going to get a good laugh at you 25 year olds when you hit 54.

"Snicker snicker".............

Secondly, though it may have been unexpected-why would anyone expect a 22 year old woman NOT to be horny?

I guess we may be so overburdened with horny and socially maladjusted GUYS being this stupid that we never expect a woman to have the same issues? The irony in this place just cracks me up sometimes.