LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In Need Of An Online Daddy

nocturnalbaby

• 4 weeks later...
Guest refridginator

aw nobody's replied to vampire baby? what are you scared she'll suck the blood out of you? :P

yeah i like playing daddy but i don't use any messengers. and online relationships don't really work... i have to be physical. sorry but i hope you find a good daddy in europe.

aw nobody's replied to vampire baby? what are you scared she'll suck the blood out of you? :P

yeah i like playing daddy but i don't use any messengers. and online relationships don't really work... i have to be physical. sorry but i hope you find a good daddy in europe.

Yeah, they're all scared of the undead aren't they.......the cowards!!

Nocturnalbaby, I know you say you live in Europe, but does that part of Europe happen to be Romania? Oh, and do you live in a castle and talk to wolves by any chance? No problem if you do, we're open minded on here.

Beth

PS) I once spent the night in a medieval castle as part of a re-enactment event. It was cold, but okay in a sleeping bag. But the weidest thing was waking in the night, when you are kind of half asleep and not sure where you are, and seeing the moonlight coming through a gothic window. All it needed was a flash of lightning and I would have pooped my pants.

Yeah, they're all scared of the undead aren't they.......the cowards!!

Nocturnalbaby, I know you say you live in Europe, but does that part of Europe happen to be Romania? Oh, and do you live in a castle and talk to wolves by any chance? No problem if you do, we're open minded on here.

Beth

PS) I once spent the night in a medieval castle as part of a re-enactment event. It was cold, but okay in a sleeping bag. But the weidest thing was waking in the night, when you are kind of half asleep and not sure where you are, and seeing the moonlight coming through a gothic window. All it needed was a flash of lightning and I would have pooped my pants.

As a matter of fact I did live in Romania, but I'm currently in Rome

No not a bad guess at all, but what kind of image do you have of me

Hmmm, well let's see. I think you're around 5' 6" or 5' 7" and slim, with dark hair, dark eyes, and I reckon you're a Goth. You are quite a cool and fun loving person, but also very deep and spiritual.

Well how did I do, am I even close?

Hmmm, well let's see. I think you're around 5' 6" or 5' 7" and slim, with dark hair, dark eyes, and I reckon you're a Goth. You are quite a cool and fun loving person, but also very deep and spiritual.

Well how did I do, am I even close?

Almost spot on but I'm only 159 cm or 5' 3". Wow I am most impressed