LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Assurance Brand Diapers

my question is about the new assurance brand diapers with the cloth outer covers. has anyone here tried them? my real question is about the tapes. are they refastenable? i have quite a few of the older ones to use before i need to buy anymore and was just wandering about the tapes. thanks

my question is about the new assurance brand diapers with the cloth outer covers. has anyone here tried them? my real question is about the tapes. are they refastenable? i have quite a few of the older ones to use before i need to buy anymore and was just wandering about the tapes. thanks

if you would have looked there is a topic about assurance new diapers and i have a picture of the tapes in there.the tapes are Velcro but they rip off the diaper pretty easy.

Yeah, I have and I don't like them. They are refastenble, but I prefer something more crinklely. Thats one of the reasons why I haven't worn any diapers in a while because thats all they had at the store I buy them at. I'm gonna get a job, open a savings account and buy them over the internet. Mavbe Bambinos...