LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Emi And Amy

Dear Alice, I enjoyed the second post more than the first. You're starting to get the hang of describing your characters, but be bold! Don't be afraid to drop a descriptive phrase in every second paragraph, or so. But a couple of other points, okay?

It was 9:30 at night and Emi laid on her bed reading a magazine and playing with her black locks of hair while eating strawberry flavored pocky out of a small box. As she laid on her bed facing the ceiling, Amy floated into the room and sat on the bed next to her sister, grabbing one of the snacks out of the box and popping it into her mouth.

*Gives military salute* Yes! Thank you Madam President for your criticisms! I will strive to do my best in my future works. *Starts slacking* Dang, you call this horny material? ^^;; This is but the tip of the iceburg. The next bit of this part gets really interesting then. It'll seem a little familiar but with my own sick, demented twist to it. I just noticed, for an Angel of Hope, I can spew out some crazy stuff.... Anyways, look forward to the next part in the coming week.....I hope.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

*Puzzled look* You call this nice???? I think you're forgeting that this story is based off the real life roleplay I have with my little sister. You also forgot which of the two sister's represents me and which one represents my little sister. If you call this nice, I wanna know what you call sick.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

• 5 months later...

Anyone rememer this old thing I wrote many moons ago? YEah, I forgot about it for a while too. DO you guys think its worth it to continue?

The Angel of Hope,

Alice