LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which Is The Better Xplus

my prefference is for abena, they are certainly one of the best if not the best, very good absorbancy and very bulkey when wet and fairly bulkey even when dry (but you can still wear them under clothes and not get noticed unles they are looking for it), if your looking for discreet then im realy not the person to ask!

best of all they are avalable in the uk unlike quite a few others (not masively helpful if your from the us but a major factor for me)

The secure x-plus are ok (basically a bambino without the print), they hold a decent ammount and are thin enough to wear downtown. The abena x-plus are quite a bit thincker and more absorbant, but the tapes really suck and they are cut a bit larger than the secure xplus (so even bulkier yet)

I've gone through cases of Abri X-Pluses, and I've literally never had a tape pop off by accident. I really don't understand where the criticism comes in. You can even remove and reattach tapes, as long as you leave the blue ones alone, and place the white ones back on top of the blue whenever you put it back on.

^

x2

you have to wear them pretty loose or else they will pop off. Anything more than barely snug and they will pop off if you move around alot, definately no fun out in public. But when you look at a bambino, while less absorbant, the tapes stick like chit to a blanket! (is that actually true? lol)

Both have their pluses. Secure X-plus has the tape landing zone which is fantastic - although it makes for a noisy diaper. I always like the Abena's but have changed sometime ago beacuse I find they have poor odor control. Nobody seems to mention it, but they're the only diaper that consistently smells bad when wet - I'm not talking about messing here. Although I have a new box of dry24/7 here which are also great (pastal blue colour,) I think in the future I'll switch back to secure/bambino because the landing zone spoiled me now. Anyone know how secure med compares to bambino med? I would like somethng a touch smaller than bambino med, and a touch larger than secure small. Does secure med fit somewhere between there - or are they identicle in size to bambino?

I meant to say too - they absorbe differently. Personally - i like the way abenas absorb better - kind of like a paper towel i guess. The secures have a gel like stuff whcih is squishier and wet feeling when wet. With a normal wetting, there is not much of a difference. When soaked, i don't feel as comfortable in the gel, although it can be fun.

not even close to being the same diaper!

wetbed- i didnt find the abenas to 'stink' any more than any other diaper, maybe its my diet lately but i find these bambinos can have a fairly harsh odor!