LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Happy Nappy Radio?

Guest LOSTinDiapers

So, I hope it doesn't fail like the last AB internet radio attempt. I think that one was Adult Baby Radio. I think it failed because of money issues. So are podcasts of the shows going to be available? It would be cool to be able to listen to it while I'm doing my workout.

So, I hope it doesn't fail like the last AB internet radio attempt. I think that one was Adult Baby Radio. I think it failed because of money issues. So are podcasts of the shows going to be available? It would be cool to be able to listen to it while I'm doing my workout.

It will be funded for atleast 6 months and then we will run on advertising and donations.

We will have alot of different shows for different people.

From music from the 50's to todays, Talk shows where people can text in by cellphones and email. Also big debates on such things as Infantilism and other things.

Also do some personal adverts for those looking for friends and more.

Competitions for listeners and not forgetting podcasts of the original "The Diaper Files".

Most shows will be live while the music shows will be prerecorded.

Of course broadband users can listen to the fantastic quality while dial up users may have a lag but both are able to access the station.

Also our promotion is for bloggers, Where they can advertise their blogs for free on air and also on the website.

Also planning on interviewing some major websites around.