LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Breast Feed And Diapered Today! "in Heaven"

Guest AllenABDL_BabyFur_Dragon

Today i had one of my friends from school over and She knows every much alot about how i love my diapers and wear them and. Well today when i went to pick her up and we got back to my house, I started slow giveign hints here and there. But she already knew i wanted her to change me and breats feed me.

After a few hours she finaly let me breast feed from her. and IT WAS AWESOME! i cant tell you how much i loved it. after that i had a bigger onesie that was big on me but fit her perfect. and she put it on. after this. we cuddled in bed for awhile and i kept breast feeding off her for a good 15 or 20mins.

After that we cuddled in bed for a bit then it finaly happend i had to wet. so i wet my diaper and let her know. she said she didnt want to so i asked in my baby voice and she still didnt want to at first. after about another 30mins of cuddleing she Changed me out of my wet diaper and put one my my bambino diapers with the prints on me. THIS WAS GREAT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I WAS DIAPERED BY A GIRL! i was in HEAVEN!

we then got on the computer for bit and i asked her the question. can i please diaper you.? she didnt want to at first again but after a little while she said as long as she could keep her panties on she would wear one. so i got to diaper her up.

This is the BEST day of my Adult Baby life. i was diapered and breast feed. i hope you all can do what i did today soon. it really is as awesome as you all think!

I leave you saying that she is right now kissing me and cuddleing me I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good thing I'm a DL. If I were an AB, I'd be messing myself with envy & jealousy !!!!!!!! :P

:D:D:D hehe it was a LOAD of fun. she might do it again soon to :D

This is the BEST day of my Adult Baby life. i was diapered and breast feed. i hope you all can do what i did today soon. it really is as awesome as you all think!

I leave you saying that she is right now kissing me and cuddleing me I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! Glad to hear you had such a great time :-) Many are envious and jealous!

Hope it happens again!

--Lex

• 1 month later...

Booo im jealous, But no thats awesome man that you got someone to diaper you and breast feed you. I do have a question for you though how did the breast milk taste. My sister was breast feeding and had packs of breast milk stored in our freezer and I thought about grabbing a pack and drinking it, but I ended up not doing it. We no longer have the packs of breast milk in our freezer anymore which is quit a shame because just talking about breast milk makes me want it hahah ^_^