LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Can I Find Small Super Absorbant Diapers?

I've been relying on tranquility for years but am growing tired of it for two reasons. 1. The price is going crazy. and 2. I want a change.

I've called around to several companies to find that they only offer a few options. I was told that small people do not make up enough of a demand to make so many options. Most of the smalls I've tried have either leaked or don't fit my shape correctly, which again causes leakage as well as an uncomfortable fit.

I'm incontinent and suffer from multiple chronic illnesses. My husband is growing tired of this stuff--the leaks and diapers not properly fitting. He now has me wearing Pampers size seven. They fit a bit too snug but they work.

Small diapers I had bad luck with are the following:

Wings Choice and any Wings brand.

Tena Super Brief with the breathable backing (No leak guards like Tranquility.)

Molicare (They don't fit right because they sag in the crotch.)

Depends (They suck because I soak right through them in one wetting.)

There doesn't seem to be much else left for super absorbancy if you are a small person, as medium an large seem to be the more common offered choice. Of cource, there is the Atends, which I used growing up, but they are not the most absorbant diaper. And, there is also the Reassure, which I liked also. Any other options that would be economically sound? If you can suggest any, please also suggest where they can be purchased.

My husband is tired of the leaks, the ruined clothing, and bed sheets. He is thinking of switching me to cloth since there is a lack of options for small people on the market. He hated the idea at first but wants me to be comfortable and free of leaks. (My husband cares for my diapering needs.) He is one that does not believe in changing the diaper until it is full. He doesn't want to change it every time it is wet, as he'd be changing it every hour just about though I'd rather him do that. I am heavily incontinent and void around twelve to fifteen times a day, so the diaper has to be good. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much for anyone who takes the time to answer.

Let's see I'm a small and wear Molicare supers, but you seem to have a fit problem with them that I don't. So You can go to Wellness briefs, Abena XPlus, Bambino's make a all white so you don't have to get the baby print. Secure makes a Xplus as well that is quite comparable to the Bambino brand. Those are the ones readily available from the net for us in a small in the U.S. Those are pretty much the "top of the line" and you will pay for them for the extra protection.

I know that Being incontinent isn't easy as I am myself. The advantage to carrying on in a "normal" way without the hassle of worrying about a leak far out weighs the cost for me.

I just tried a Tranquility ATN yesterday and I was quite impressed....not up to Molicare but it did hold 4 full wettings and wicked very well without a leak. You might want to look into getting some doublers or boosters that are available such as Depends Boosters they greatly help those less than great diapers and keep the cost down. Best of luck. A lot of places will send you samples of their small brands for a nominal fee, that way you can decide which might work best for you. ;)

I've been relying on tranquility for years but am growing tired of it for two reasons. 1. The price is going crazy. and 2. I want a change.

I've called around to several companies to find that they only offer a few options. I was told that small people do not make up enough of a demand to make so many options. Most of the smalls I've tried have either leaked or don't fit my shape correctly, which again causes leakage as well as an uncomfortable fit.

I'm incontinent and suffer from multiple chronic illnesses. My husband is growing tired of this stuff--the leaks and diapers not properly fitting. He now has me wearing Pampers size seven. They fit a bit too snug but they work.

Small diapers I had bad luck with are the following:

Wings Choice and any Wings brand.

Tena Super Brief with the breathable backing (No leak guards like Tranquility.)

Molicare (They don't fit right because they sag in the crotch.)

Depends (They suck because I soak right through them in one wetting.)

There doesn't seem to be much else left for super absorbancy if you are a small person, as medium an large seem to be the more common offered choice. Of cource, there is the Atends, which I used growing up, but they are not the most absorbant diaper. And, there is also the Reassure, which I liked also. Any other options that would be economically sound? If you can suggest any, please also suggest where they can be purchased.

My husband is tired of the leaks, the ruined clothing, and bed sheets. He is thinking of switching me to cloth since there is a lack of options for small people on the market. He hated the idea at first but wants me to be comfortable and free of leaks. (My husband cares for my diapering needs.) He is one that does not believe in changing the diaper until it is full. He doesn't want to change it every time it is wet, as he'd be changing it every hour just about though I'd rather him do that. I am heavily incontinent and void around twelve to fifteen times a day, so the diaper has to be good. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much for anyone who takes the time to answer.

Let's see I'm a small and wear Molicare supers, but you seem to have a fit problem with them that I don't. So You can go to Wellness briefs, Abena XPlus, Bambino's make a all white so you don't have to get the baby print. Secure makes a Xplus as well that is quite comparable to the Bambino brand. Those are the ones readily available from the net for us in a small in the U.S. Those are pretty much the "top of the line" and you will pay for them for the extra protection.

I know that Being incontinent isn't easy as I am myself. The advantage to carrying on in a "normal" way without the hassle of worrying about a leak foar out weighs the cost for me.

I just tried a Tranquility ATN yesterday and I was quite impressed....not up to Molicare but it did hold 4 full wettings and wicked very well without a leak. You might want to look into getting some doublers or boosters that are available such as Depends Boosters they greatly help those less than great diapers and keep the cost down. Best of luck. A lot of places will send you samples of their small brands for a nominal fee, that way you can decide which might work best for you. ;)

I'm going to throw my chips behind Repaid's, here. Secure X-plus and Bambino have been the way for me to go, thus far.

It would help in giving advice, perhaps, if you were to tell us how large you are, Pollyanna. :D

I'm going to throw my chips behind Repaid's, here. Secure X-plus and Bambino have been the way for me to go, thus far.

It would help in giving advice, perhaps, if you were to tell us how large you are, Pollyanna. :D

I second that. Gogo, bambinos/secure care x-plus. Should last a good 10 hours on a moderate wetting day.

It would help in giving advice, perhaps, if you were to tell us how large you are, Pollyanna.

Well she did say she is a small, so you know unless she's border line..I just went with that. But from one of her other posts she's well within the "Small" category. ;)

I have actually thought of going with the Bambino diapers since they are like the old baby diapers I wore long ago before the design of the diaper changed. I wear the pampers, and I now use the Luvs, which fit much better and aren't snug like the pampers, and I don't like the breathable outer covering. Also, it does seem, and I may be crazy for saying this, but today's baby diapers are not as good of quality as those when I was little. They' don't seem to absorb quite as much, and they seem more prone to leeks. I was very disappointed when they stopped making the older baby diapers with plastic outer coverings. Yes, I can find them at our local dollar store, as they still carry the plast disposable baby diapers from back in the eighties and nineties, and I rejoice when I can get my hands on them, as they work and fit so much better to my shape, but I'm so very disappointed that they are hard to find. Do you guys know of any other places that still carry the old version of the disposable baby diaper. They seem to do a much better job than today's and leek less. That dollar store is the only place I can find them. :( I try to buy as much as I can from the dollar store, but you know how they don't always carry things constantly.

I hate the breathable design. I'm disappointed that many of the diapers are taking to this. It is disasterous and has caused nothing but leeks and problems. Am I the only one noticing this?

As for my size, I'm very small. I'm about the size of a nine year old, as I've not grown since childhood due to chronic illness. I have a twenty-six inch waist and way around eighty pounds. I hope this helps. Thanks to any of you who answer my questions.

As for my size, I'm very small. I'm about the size of a nine year old, as I've not grown since childhood due to chronic illness. I have a twenty-six inch waist and way around eighty pounds. I hope this helps. Thanks to any of you who answer my questions.

*nods* That's pretty much what I was curious about. Even the Bambino/Secure smalls might be way too big for you. A youth (such as the Attends Youth) or cloth diaper might really be your only choice.

Yeah..if you get attends your going to hate them they got a plastic inner liner that sticks to your skin..they only hold one wetting to be safe..and lucky you they are baby blue!