LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Help Your Imagination - Beyonce, Robin Quivers, Etc

http://calorielab.com/news/2008/07/17/mast...anse-in-detail/

Ever heard of the "Master Cleanse" diet?

"Among the celebrities who have been reported to have used the diet are Beyonce Knowles, who lost 20 pounds in two weeks for her role in the movie Dreamgirls, and Howard Stern sidekick Robin Quivers, who was quoted in People magazine that she heard about it from magician David Blaine and used it on three occasions while reducing her weight to 145 pounds from 218 pounds. Actor Jared Leto used the Master Cleanse to lose the 60 or so pounds that he had gained for his role as John Lennon’s killer Mark David Chapman. Singers Ashanti and Trina have also been connected with the diet. Moses and Jesus both reportedly underwent a pre-Burroughs 40-day version of the diet, not involving lemonade or laxatives."

This "diet" basically gives you the runs bad lmfao.

"...also, consider purchasing a supply of adult diapers."

Let your imagination fly with these celebrities and the quote I just gave ya ;)

-Sky

Yes, juice fasting gives you the runs like you've never had them before. I haven't had any digestive problems from fasting on water only--in fact, I've found water fasting is much easier in general. I don't fast for weight loss, though, nor would I recommend it--as soon as you start eating normally again, everything comes right back.

• 2 weeks later...