LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Some General Diaper Reviews

Opie

Howdy All,

Some might remember I posted a month or so ago about disposable diapers for a plumper male. Here's a refresher. I've been almost strictly cloth diapers for the last four years. I'm going to a school for three weeks and plan to be no toilets for wetting the entire time. Since I'm in a hotel, cloths are not the best option. I only have two cloth diaper sets. They do have a high initial cost and I would need at a minimum of four per day. So I was looking for disposable diapers.

I ordered sample packs from XP Medical. First off, very good service. Highly recommended. Quick turnaround on email questions, dependable, discreet shipping. 10 out of 10.

As for the diapers, here's what I ordered. I got the Abena Abriform and Air-Plus mediums. Both types came with 2 Super and 2 XPlus. I also ordered the Molicare mediums, which came with 2 Super and 2 Super Plus. So far I have used the Molicare Supers, Air Plus Supers, and Air Plus XPlus. Here was my "testing" technique.

I woke in the morning, waited for the wife to leave, then put on one diaper. I emptied my morning pee into that one, then changed about 9AM. I then swapped to the second diaper of same type and wore that for the rest of the day. Till about 4pm. Sometimes, the diaper wouldn't even be fully drowned.

WHile all the diapers held everybit of liquid with no problem, the Abena's padding, once wet, slipped down to the bottom of the diaper. This caused the diaper to sag which was uncomfortable. The Molicare was ok, but the saggy diaper feeling wasn't near as bad.

As for noise problems, I think this is in most people's heads. :) While I could hear the diapers, I went about daily business all over town wearing nothing over the diaper but standard jeans and a long shirt (to make sure it doesn't ride up in the back). To my knowledge, no one ever looked at me funny or questioned me about the noise. Not even my parents.

While it has been a long while since I've worn Attends, it seems they didn't have this problem of the padding sliding to the bottom. Am I wrong? Do ya'll think my expectations are too high?

Thanks,

Opie

Archived