LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Baby Diaper

I found a baby diaper last night and its NOT cloth like its plastic.I thought all baby diapers where cloth like its a very big baby diaper I would say size 6 or 7.I drive a sweeping truck at night and I was sweeping a parking lot and I seen something on the grass so I put my gloves on and went over to pick up what ever it was but to my surprise it was a diaper and when I was taking it over to the truck to throw it away I notice it was not cloth like it was plastic.so I checked it out for a brand name I did not see any brand names on the diaper. but I think it was a store brand because it did not have stand up leak guards.I did take a few pictures of this diaper with my camera phone tho.anyone know where I can find this diaper.

haha, omg this fetish can be weird sometimes. Sounds funny when you think about someone finding a used diaper in the grass, picking it up, inspecting it closely and taking pictures! :D

Would be cool to find out what it is though, i also havent seen any baby diapers that were plastic backed for a lonnngggg time!

haha, omg this fetish can be weird sometimes. Sounds funny when you think about someone finding a used diaper in the grass, picking it up, inspecting it closely and taking pictures! :D

Would be cool to find out what it is though, i also havent seen any baby diapers that were plastic backed for a lonnngggg time!

and its not an old diaper someone found in there closet and put on there baby.it was a newer diaper because back when baby diaper where plastic the tapes were bright white and wide.these tapes where almost clear and not very wide something like what depends has on there diapers.one of the stores in this shopping center was a shop-rite.I wonder if shop-rite store brand baby diapers are made of plastic.