LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

About Personal Profile Photos And Avatars

Guest refridginator

yeah seeing a big old vbeer belly with a diaper underneath is not a pleasant sight imho.

I guess that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, then.

Personally, I kinda love seeing my babykins old, fat beer belly in a diaper, :P cus I know that's the real HIM. You also have the right NOT to look at someone's profile pic, as well. I might personally find someone who is young and buff to be a disgusting display of arrogance. (as sometimes it is ).

I thought one of the nice things about this community was that there was a high value for tolerance for each other. Accept as you would want to be accepted back. It's just a matter of respect.

Doesn't that include us "fat fucks" too ? LOL.

Post what you want and don't give a crap about what anyone else thinks. It's the damn internet for God's sake. No one dragged you here and forced you to do anything you didn't want to do.

Play nice children. -_-

~ PDs Mommykins ~ :wub:

Would you rather see them clothed in everyday attire just being casual, or are you fine with seeing some of these photos like the ones with people just wearing a diaper?

To me, i would rather see something presentable, instead of the "BAM here i am in the raw!" Outfits are okay, a shirt and diaper or footed pajamas for example... but just a big man in a diaper is not something everyone wants to see, right? i mean, i look at my pic and it's... whatever. yeah, it's clearly there, i wear diapers on the inside but when you meet me, you meet my pants first. and i actually enjoy wearing pants often times!

what are your thoughts?

I totally agree with you. Its like me and my bf always say...act as if you were talking to this person in real life, or met them walking down the street. you wouldn't just right away show them your diaper right?

I totally agree with you. Its like me and my bf always say...act as if you were talking to this person in real life, or met them walking down the street. you wouldn't just right away show them your diaper right?

No, that rule may apply to public chat rooms or IMs. In here is like going into book store and you don't go into "Adults Only" section and expect not to see "adult Only" content.

I'll second the suggestions to get Adblock. I use it all the time on forums because I don't like large signature pics.

As for your original question - different people have different tastes, and different people are here for different reasons. If you can't accept what's allowed - indeed, commonly said and shown - on a forum, then you may be best off to leave and start a forum that better fits your tastes. You're just stirring up trouble by calling into question the "taste" of some of the photos here. The proliferation of such photos on this forum ought to be a big enough clue that those photos are approved of by a large number of people here, and that you're going to piss people off by suggesting that they should follow certain (read: your) standards in photographic composition.

Guest refridginator

I guess that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, then.

Personally, I kinda love seeing my babykins old, fat beer belly in a diaper, :P cus I know that's the real HIM. You also have the right NOT to look at someone's profile pic, as well. I might personally find someone who is young and buff to be a disgusting display of arrogance. (as sometimes it is ).

I thought one of the nice things about this community was that there was a high value for tolerance for each other. Accept as you would want to be accepted back. It's just a matter of respect.

Doesn't that include us "fat fucks" too ? LOL.

Post what you want and don't give a crap about what anyone else thinks. It's the damn internet for God's sake. No one dragged you here and forced you to do anything you didn't want to do.

Play nice children. -_-

~ PDs Mommykins ~ :wub:

holy COW kitty, i never said anything about anyone being fat... don't turn this discussion that way. all i said was people. and i meant people as in boys and girls of all shapes sizes and colors, all these hypothetical figures doing the same thing. it's a person in a diaper selling their crotch on their profile. that's that.

I'll second the suggestions to get Adblock. I use it all the time on forums because I don't like large signature pics.

As for your original question - different people have different tastes, and different people are here for different reasons. If you can't accept what's allowed - indeed, commonly said and shown - on a forum, then you may be best off to leave and start a forum that better fits your tastes. You're just stirring up trouble by calling into question the "taste" of some of the photos here. The proliferation of such photos on this forum ought to be a big enough clue that those photos are approved of by a large number of people here, and that you're going to piss people off by suggesting that they should follow certain (read: your) standards in photographic composition.

can you tell me exactly where i suggested for people to remove their pictures and replace them with something that "better fits my tastes?" this topic is strictly opinionated, and does not constitute a stand against the pictures in question and aim to divide us as a diapered community... when i asked "what are your thoughts," at the end of my first post, i asked for opinionated statements, not a revolutionary movement to whine at people because of how they choose to express themselves.

I enjoy reading all these posts so thought I'd mention one thing I like as a hetero male DL:

I prefer pics of legal age females (any adult age is fine) wearing disposables under either lingerie or under normal clothing. I prefer the mystery instead of the 'in our faces' view of an exposed diaper. That doesn't mean I don't like exposed diapers, rather I have a stronger preference to see ladies wearing (and using) disposables under their jeans or dresses or pantyhose or pj's or whatever they normally wear. DL's do not always need to feelbabyish...we DO like to experience the free will aspect of wearing diapers in general, and using them is what I always do when wearing them.

I would like to see cute ladies with slightly buldging, disposable "diaper lines" and THAT is what I thnk is SEXY.

What I wouldn't give for a cute lady who thinks it's normal to use a diaper instead of a toilet. sigh

imho, glenndl

My picture on DD is full face and entirely representational.

On other sites and blogs I use a different alias, and use a caricature which I managed to get done at an exhibition once: it is me, but wouldn't stand up in court.

I loath the pictures of fat beer bellies in diapers, so I won't inflict you with my modest* example

*Well, at least I can be modest about something!