LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Saw Therapist

Guest MakesHis Own

It is hard to pretend that the things that control are world do not affect us in any way... that would be what this forum is for: http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showforum=17

I don't think we're trying to anger anyone, but at the same time... this is a subject that unfortunately is tied to politics, at some level or another.

For truth, what entity meakes the rules that govern your lives, those of you who who do not wish for politics to enter into this?

• 1 month later...

I am from new orleans and i am also a cancer survivour, I haven't been home yet but my grandma lost her house and we have some damage in ours, I am worried about me now because i have recently discouvered lumps in my family jewels, and being a cancer survivour i can't take any chances wish me luck, and say a prayer

Nappynolaboy84

"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, may all prosper who love thee" Psalm 122v.6 :(

Guest VladYvhv

Ben Franklin once said, "I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it." He was wiser than I and his wisdom still holds today.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Isn't he the idiot responsible for us suffering through "Daylight Saving Time"? :angry2: Ol' Ben's overrated... And his advice is outdated...

Here's a disturbing fact: Today's US farmers lose apoximatly 80-90% (2003 figures) of the money they invest in producing their crops and livestock every year. For those not quite sure of that, it's basically that for every dollar we spend on seed, fuel, parts, feed, etc. (not including our own living expenses and any non-farming expenses [including medical expenses] incurred), we get a dime or 2 back when it's all sold and taxed... And people wonder why farmers're a dying breed... Cause we're being #%@&ing KILLED OFF! :crybaby: We're so far below the poverty line that many unemployed people're better off than we are... And there're many other industries with the same problem... The problem of poor working class people isn't that we don't have what it takes to rise above our level, its that we're actively being kept down by everyone that has the power to come down on us... And it's not like we can up and strike like many other businesses... But if we could... Man... That would put the whole world in serious trouble... We're just too good a folks to do that...

The solution? Quit screwing over hard-working folks... Re-adjust the pricing of products to represent their worth, not how much money the greedy company that mass-produces those products wants to make off of them... In general, ensure that as long as you can work, you can survive and get the stuff you need (and some of the stuff you want :D). If you need it to funtion properly and are unable to get it, then somethin's wrong and seriously needs to be fixed... If you can work, you should be able to get a job suiting your skills... And you should make enough to take care of yerself...

I, personally, don't make enough to even have health insurance... Given the fact that I also suffer from some very nasty (and sometimes debilitating [and even incapacitating]) migraines, this can cause some problems... Especially when it comes to medication (I've long since gotten beyond the point where any over-the-counter medications are completly ineffective against a bad one [as I tend to describe it IRL as being akin to shooting at a tank with a BB gun])... What's causing me to not be able to afford health insurance? The insurance companies and everyone else who's screwing the farmers out of their money...

The System is like a giant machine, squarshing those who try to stop it or just happen to get in its way... It's fueled by corruption and greed and oiled by indifference... I'd like to see all of the farmers strike, thus effectively jamming a wrench into the gears and sheering them... The unfortunate side-effect would be the destruction of that wrench and the folks that would be squarshed by all the parts that would fly off this machine... Still, the System would be shut-down until it was remade into something less-horrible or scrapped and replaced by something less horrible...