LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Non-cotton Cloth Diapers Available?

Hi All, I am searching for a cloth diaper or pull-up that is not cotton. I need an absorbant material preferably synthetic that can be washed and readily dries which seems challenging with cotton (all cotton diapers/pull-ups seem to need a lot of dryer time). I am travelling/camping where it will be challenging to get rid of a disposable, space is at a premium and drying thick cotton is unlikely.

Any ideas? Thanks.

P_P

Fleece is probably what you need... Most of the time when fleece is used in a cloth diaper it's as a 'quick soak' top-layer rather than the main absorbent part (which tends to be terry or similar) but it's synthetic, soft, light and dries very quickly, which is why it's used in a lot of outdoor clothing. I'd guess you'd need a lot of layers to get any enough absorbency but if bulk isn't a problem then I'm sure most of the cloth diaper manufacturers that are willing to do custom orders will make you some.

The Discovery Trekking Swim Diaper advertised on XP Medical looks like it would be a good choice, its lined with a thin layer of fleece. From reading the description it would need some sort of stuffing material for anything more than very light wetting.

-Graypup